Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! (1034 Views)

5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave / Top 5 Basic Career Tips You May Not Know - Read Them Now / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by ehalliday: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Learn how to efficiently use one of the most valuable and sort after software in the oil & gas, construction and high-paying companies today.

Primavera P6 by Oracle enables all types of businesses to achieve excellence in managing their portfolios, programs, projects and resources.

And in my over two years work experience in one of the best project management companies, seeing how knowledge of this software can get you that promotion or a fatter pay cheque and even get you your dream job.

I've decided to share this knowledge with you and i am so darn excited!

Leave me a comment of your best email address below if you are interested or register here http://ehalliday.com/sample-page/ to get your FREE pdf copy.

#FullHDVideoTraining#ComingOutSoon#StayTuned
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by kariby: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Good day, please do send me a copy of the Primavera P6 PDF file to celestine.umogoh@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by GovernorKaslas: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2015
Pls kindly send me d video and pdf files to kasalilanre13@gmail.com
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by sirclemzy: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
pls. Send to me clementokezie@gmil.com
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Please send to me, chimezieudeabor@gmail.com....thanks.
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by ehalliday: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Hello guys...good AM!

Just sent your copies of primavera p6 pdf file to your mail.

To your success!

#FullHDVideoTraining#ComingSoon!
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2015
ehalliday:

Hello guys...good AM!

To your success!

Thanks brother.
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by yimikaa: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2015
ehalliday:

Please send a copy to bambomii@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by Mathias2015(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
I need the materials so darely, both d video & pdf. aboyimathias@gmail.com
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by franicool: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Fmomoh001@hotmail.com
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by dammysanmi(m): 7:22am On Sep 19, 2015
Hey ehalliday. Kindly send the pdf
file to banjibanjo2002@gmail.com. Thanks!
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by bollify(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2015
please send a copy boss jsimbol87@yahop.com much love
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by ehalliday: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Check your mails guys...u should have a copy by now!

Have a lovely day.
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by Loonyy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Thanks in anticipation....clins213@gmail.com videos n pdf
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by aliyuussy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good day, please can I need a copy too. Here is my email usmanali4real@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by damoche64: 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pls send d video &PDF to damsey64 @gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Please i beg of you, send it to: omorogieosarumwense@yahoo.com
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by ehalliday: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Check your mails...just sent your Free copies!
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by bellyjean(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by qsbabatunde: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
qsbabatunde.raji@gmail.com
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by ehalliday: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Just sent your copies guys.

To your success!
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by emenik08: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Emenik4u@gmail.com please send to me
Re: Get Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) For FREE! by pat077: 6:31am On Nov 06, 2015
ehalliday:

Hello guys...good AM!

To your success!

please send to jbpat2002@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Easy Admission Into Indian Universities At Very Cheap Rate / Herbal Medicine And Natural Health Course / Are You Looking For A Nursing Career In The UK? Then This Info Is For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.