Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Muslims Killed In The Mecca Crane Crash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The Burial Of Muslims Killed In The Mecca Crane Crash (969 Views)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale / Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of Muslims Killed In The Mecca Crane Crash by sqolak: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Carried aloft through the streets, hundreds of Muslims gathered yesterday to bury 29 of the victims killed when a crane collapsed at Mecca’s Grand mosque. read more and photo http://www.parrotnaija.com/photos-from-the-burial-of-muslims-killed-in-the-mecca-crane-crash/
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Muslims Killed In The Mecca Crane Crash by Imortal001: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Muslims Killed In The Mecca Crane Crash by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
r.i.p to the slain muslims. wish them a safe trip to meet their Allah in his kingdom and distribute his 72 virgins (demons) to marry (torment and torture) these slain muslim faithfuls who died for the cause of serving allah.
Once again i wish you all a safe trip.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Muslims Killed In The Mecca Crane Crash by Mznaett: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
r.i.p to the slain muslims. wish them a safe trip to meet their Allah in his kingdom and distribute his 72 virgins (demons) to marry (torment and torture) these slain muslim faithfuls who died for the cause of serving allah.
Once again i wish you all a safe trip.

My brother,,I want you to be sincere with yourself

Are you a true christian? If yes,I would'nt mind denouncing my faithundecided cuz a christ~like would'nt do things this way

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Muslims Killed In The Mecca Crane Crash by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mznaett:

[s] My brother,,I want you to be sincere with yourself

Are you a true christian? If yes,I would'nt mind denouncing my faithundecided cuz a christ~like would'nt do things this way [/s]
i guess you should ask your lecturer in that primary school youre attending. Nonesense

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct 8th 2015) UNEXPECTED SPIRITUAL UPLIFT / Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Islamisation Agenda: El- Rufai New Laws In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.