Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? (1083 Views)

Pls Guys Is It Possible To Use A 4G Sim On A 3G Phone / How To Use Your Airtel 2G Plan To Download With A 3G Speed / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? by donpata(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oh yeah! Phones with 3g ram are being announced and I know a consequence is hiked prices. I monitored my laptop ram (2.5g) usage while working on AutoCAD, Corel draw and even when playing desert storm and there's no time I see the ram at 100% usage. Even the Injoo fire I used b4 with a 2g ram hardly went beyond 1.4g ram usage when I fire am. Am therefore wondering whether a phone with 3g ram is necessary

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? by Glowstone(m): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
you don't do heavy multitasking that's why, as for me I need 4gb ram so I wouldn't worry

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? by donbenie(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Simple,multitasking..I had a 1G Ram phone and a 2G Ram phone,while I can be downloading on the 2G Ram phone and still be able to browse without any noticeable slow down,on the 1G Ram phone it's usually next to impossible to do such at the same time,so yes,the more the ram the better the multitasking..

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? by 4peace(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
donpata:
Oh yeah! Phones with 3g ram are being announced and I know a consequence is hiked prices. I monitored my laptop ram (2.5g) usage while working on AutoCAD, Corel draw and even when playing desert storm and there's no time I see the ram at 100% usage. Even the Injoo fire I used b4 with a 2g ram hardly went beyond 1.4g ram usage when I fire am. Am therefore wondering whether a phone with 3g ram is necessary

It is market strategy

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? by Big4wig(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Well if the ram is too much,kill one & eat na..#jambquestion

2 Likes

Re: Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? by tegak10: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
3gb ram n above for effective multi window...
Re: Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? by ewizard1: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
4peace:

It is market strategy
See your mouth like Strategy! cheesy
Re: Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? by Collinz2(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
of what use is 12gig ram laptop?
Re: Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Everyone knows Java is a resource hog but 3GB of RAM on a phone is a gimmick to give a false sense of improvement to the would-be buyers. Except for power users, normies don't appreciate it and just use it to brag.
Re: Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? by RealAdewole(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
I no know
Re: Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? by joseph214(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
donpata:
Try playing The Witcher 3, Mad Max etc that needs 6gb of ram on ur PC den u'll know.

(1) (Reply)

How To Free Up Space On Your Iphone 4/4S/5/5C/5S/6/6S / Comparing Infinix Hot And Gionee M3 Mini, Which Do You Think Is Better? / How To Make Android Keyboard Transparent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.