Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Is Masturbation Good For You? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is Masturbation Good For You? (1589 Views)

5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You / Facebook's Oculus Rooms On Gear VR Is Good For Chat, TV And Games: / Electric Cars Will Be Good For Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Masturbation Good For You? by khalhokage(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
People grow up in extremely varied environments. Some will be taught that exploring themselves and their sexuality is a normal and healthy part of getting to know who we are and what we enjoy. Others… not so much.

So, is masturbation good for you? And are the kittens safe after all? Check out AsapSCIENCE’s video explaining the health benefits of a bit of ‘me time.’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU3JqoUDkjA
Re: Is Masturbation Good For You? by mrZENographer: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
khalhokage:
People grow up in extremely varied environments. Some will be taught that exploring themselves and their sexuality is a normal and healthy part of getting to know who we are and what we enjoy. Others… not so much.

So, is masturbation good for you? And are the kittens safe after all? Check out AsapSCIENCE’s video explaining the health benefits of a bit of ‘me time.’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU3JqoUDkjA

Mast. is bad and unhealthy for the body because your body exudes a large amount of body proteins, chemicals such as dopamine (for brain function) etc, which go down the drain just-like-that. Excess masturbation will result to weaker memory and concentration, small stick in some cases etc.
Re: Is Masturbation Good For You? by khalhokage(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
mrZENographer:

Mast. is bad and unhealthy for the body because your body exudes a large amount of body proteins, chemicals such as dopamine (for brain function) etc, which go down the drain just-like-that. Excess masturbation will result to weaker memory and concentration, small stick in some cases etc.

Have you performed or have any validity research on this subject? If you have then lets see it please.
Re: Is Masturbation Good For You? by TheDauraMallam: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
In the mean time....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Smok R200 200W TC Box Mod Review / The Big Snake I Saw In My Community / Help!email On Blackberry Not Working!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.