Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How I Get 2,000 Facebook Likes In Just 2 Weeks (screenshot) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Get 2,000 Facebook Likes In Just 2 Weeks (screenshot) (1774 Views)

Get More Than $2,000 From This Free 19,000 Facebook Token Offer! / Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Get 2,000 Facebook Likes In Just 2 Weeks (screenshot) by helinues: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Struggling to get more Likes on Facebook posts?

Facebook is undoubtedly the king of all social networking sites, and like a virtual New York, if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere! One of the key measures of Facebook success is the number of likes you get on your page, posts and status updates..

To grow your number of Facebook fans, every section of your page should include content that's relevant and helpful, but also searchable. Remember: All of the content on your page will be indexed by search engines, helping you attract more Fans to your page.

SECRET OF HOW I GET THE LIKES

1. Post often, but not too often. Posting often increases your visibility on people's timelines, making it less possible for your posts to be overlooked or skimmed over. If you can become known for posting interesting and funny status updates, photos and videos, people will be more likely to stop and take notice when your name appears on their feed.

2. Keep it short and sweet. People are lazy. And impatient. They want to be entertained and they want it now. Therefore, long-winded or wordy status updates are more likely to be given a cursory glance, then quickly scrolled past.

3. Ask interactive questions. Another great way to get more likes is to be interactive with your Facebook friends, by asking engaging questions and requesting other people's opinions.

4. Be funny. People go on Facebook to be entertained, so if you can post something that makes someone laugh, or even smile, you will be handsomely rewarded with likes.

5. Avoid posts that appear attention or sympathy seeking. In general, people don't like Facebook posts which are solely intended to attract attention or garner sympathy.

6. Post at strategic times of day. Generally speaking, people are more likely to check their Facebook first thing in the morning and later on in the evening, after school or at work. Therefore you should time your posts to coincide with such periods of high activity.

7.Buy Facebook likes. Buying Facebook likes is a proven method of increasing the number of people who check out your page. This also increases your page's search engine ranking. Buying likes right at the beginning, just after you've set up your page, is good because it attracts real likes from people. It's the herd mentality - people will like what they see other people liking!

8. Running a game. People like freebis. Run a game to attract more likes. Make sure your contests aren't just attracting people for the prize, and nothing else. You want the contest to get them to 'Like' your page, but you also want them to remain interested in what you have to say. Contests can get you a lot of 'Likes', but they aren't always of the highest quality.

You can see the proof on the screenshot below..

Get 2,000 FACEBOOK LIKES WITHIN 2 WEEKS

Contact for more details: olat_2478@yahoo.ie

Re: How I Get 2,000 Facebook Likes In Just 2 Weeks (screenshot) by dav8id(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Great writeup but how are we sure the 2k likes you got is not from the likes buying you did mention?
Re: How I Get 2,000 Facebook Likes In Just 2 Weeks (screenshot) by helinues: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
The 2 likes are not Facebook likes buying, they are promoted ad with less boosting.. Check the graph to confirm

dav8id:
Great writeup but how are we sure the 2k likes you got is not from the likes buying you did mention?

(1) (Reply)

HELP - Dollar Exchange Rate. Is GTB Illegally Removing My Money? / I Need At Least 5 Fiverr Reviews From Different Accounts / How To Make Online Shopping Malls Get Rid Of Bad Sales?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.