Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Mariage And Relationships: Do Good People Really Breakup? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mariage And Relationships: Do Good People Really Breakup? (856 Views)

10 tips for healthy families and relationships / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake / Prophecy And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariage And Relationships: Do Good People Really Breakup? by bigheart2013(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
The rate at which people are taking to NL and social media to lament their pains and failures in relationships is baffling. If marriage and relationships are that horrifying why are people still in a mad rush to get in. Thank God I see people in real life who enjoy their marriages and give good testimonies. One thing I noticed is that we only here one side of the story on NL. For the people we know in real life we know that some of their actions or inaction contributed to their woes. In my little analogy most people who end up with very sad tales of relationships horrifying marriages played a part somehow:

1. All Was Based On Lies Right From Beginning: Look at the background of most relationships that failed. They were based on lies, faking, manipulation, packaging, and deception. The woman was either faking her looks and true character, while the man was faking his finances. When all truth is laid bare, war begins – the real woman behind the mask appears, and the real heavily indebted man driving a luxury SUV owns up.

2. Comfort and Enjoyment Were The Motivations: These set of people don’t believe in friendship. The women friend-zoned nice and friendly men, some of the men dumped good girls they believed were not sexy enough. Most of them based their marriage decisions on good jobs, nice dressing, great looks, expensive furniture, and money.

3. They Have No Competitive Advantage: Sometime all I hear from most ladies is “Marry me because I am religious, I am a virgin, I’m from your tribe, I an beautiful” etc. Some of these ladies can only offer s.exx in a relationship. What else? On the part of the men all I hear is “Marry me because I am rich, have a good job, tall and handsome”, while most of them are very arrogant, controlling and chauvinistic. Smart people detect these deficits on time and take a walk. You may feel dumped all you want, but the question is what advantage do you have over the other lady/man? If none, then why complain? Somebody won the competition.

4. They Play Smart And Felt They Won’t Be Caught: Most of them are not being honest to themselves. In most cases their body is in one relationship while their minds are elsewhere. They try to play safe, they claim they are spreading their risks, they don’t want to put their eggs in one basket, etc. These are men who even when they are in a relationship they continue to hide around with other girls in their office and church until busted. These are creepy ladies who despite being in a relationship are always chatting with four other men on FB and Whatsapp blowing kisses, hugging, sharing emotions and pictures. They forget that with technology it’s very easy to get busted. You leave a trail.

5. They Are Paying Back For their Sins (Karma): Hmmm! We all know what we did in the past. Nothing goes unpunished. The ladies know how many marriages they broke up by dating sugar daddies. The men know how many young ladies they swindled and dumped in the cold. Cultists who killed innocent people to show valor, people who stole employer’s money, defrauded clients and ‘mugus’ to get married, etc. There is payback time, people.

Please shape your life up and experience less dramas.
Re: Mariage And Relationships: Do Good People Really Breakup? by Luvties(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
yea
Re: Mariage And Relationships: Do Good People Really Breakup? by pet4ril(f): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
There are more to what the ordinary eyes can see in the marriage of these days and it's only God Almighty that can see us through
Re: Mariage And Relationships: Do Good People Really Breakup? by aspirebig: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
I hate fake life.

#BeYourSelfAlways.

I dont know what some people gain by lieing and living fake lifestyle, just to impress. For what?
Re: Mariage And Relationships: Do Good People Really Breakup? by bigheart2013(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
pet4ril:
There are more to what the ordinary eyes can see in the marriage of these days and it's only God Almighty that can see us through

When people are not real, every step they take (even when intended for good) goes to the wrong direction. Your enemy will always describe your laughter of joy as mocking her, and start a fight. grin
Re: Mariage And Relationships: Do Good People Really Breakup? by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 17, 2015
True!
Re: Mariage And Relationships: Do Good People Really Breakup? by bigheart2013(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2015
aspirebig:
I hate fake life.

#BeYourSelfAlways.

I dont know what some people gain by lieing and living fake lifestyle, just to impress. For what?

This is becoming very serious. 'Lies' is another term for 'luv' in Nigeria. Sometime i wonder why people don't figure out that most 'packaging' are lies. you date and marry a 'package' without real love for the content and expect a lasting happy marriage? undecided. I know a lady who has turned down 3 eligible men in Nigeria but will confess she's so madly in love with a man she met on FB she's never met before in person simply bc he lives abroad. She talks abt him like they slept together yesterday - both are seriously lying to each other. She's in nigeria forming a 'saint', while the man is abroad forming a 'millionaire' undecided. Tomorrow she'll come to NL to form a 'victim'

(1) (Reply)

Will You Continue Staying With This Man As Your Husband? / Live Tortoise Discovered Inside Sealed Bag Of Rice [PICS] / Who deserves more love and affection: Children Or Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.