Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

VIDEO: Jose Mourinho Tells Reporter To 'google Answers To St.upid Questions' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / VIDEO: Jose Mourinho Tells Reporter To 'google Answers To St.upid Questions' (405 Views)

What Went Wrong For Jose Mourinho This Season? We Have The Answers / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Chelsea Jose Mourinho Given Another Chance By Chelsea Board After Meeting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Jose Mourinho Tells Reporter To 'google Answers To St.upid Questions' by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has rejected being affected by 'third season syndrome' and told a BBC reporter to "Google answers to st.upid questions".

The Premier League champions are 17th in the table after losing three of their opening five games of the season.

Asked if he still has the qualities of a great manager, Mourinho replied: "The point is that the question is silly. I am sorry."

The Blues face Maccabi Tel Aviv in the Champions League on Wednesday.

The Portuguese manager, who joined the club in 2013 for a second spell, said losing is a "strange feeling" after his side's worst start to a top-flight season in 29 years.

Chelsea's 3-2 victory away at West Brom in August is their only victory in the league so far.
Ben Smith, BBC sports news correspondent
"Jose Mourinho was sporting a new haircut at today's press conference and, just like his mood, it was short and spiky.
"This was the Chelsea manager at his emotional best. Smiling and laughing at one stage and delivering that famous death stare at others. He was fiercely protective of his players, robust in his defence of his own record and proud to remind the rest of English football that 'I am a champion'.
"Talk is cheap. Chelsea need results. This is their worst start to a top-flight season since 1986, their manager must hope his new haircut will bring a change in form."

He added: "I promise you I am fine. I am not happy. I am not used to losing so many times but I am adapting to the situation.

"You cannot expect me to say it is all smiles, laughing and jokes. When people are not getting success we work for, we are going to be frustrated.

"We know what we are - champions of England. The fans sing that. Nobody can steal what we are or our trophies or our history, you can try but you can't do that.

"When you are used to winning all the time, then when you don't it is a strange feeling. Some people deal well with it, others not as good."

Video available below:

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/34258106

(1) (Reply)

Man United Consider Huge Spurs Move / Ighalo Wins An EPL Award / EPL : AFC Bournemouth Vs Liverpool On Dec 4 , 2016 At 2:30pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.