Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,270 members, 7,860,630 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! (3046 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
I was discussing with a married woman today regarding politics and academics when she sought to seek my opinion concerning an issue bugging her mind for years.
According to her, she's married for 15years now with 4kids but the issue she is having with her marriage presently is the sexual urge of her husband. She said in quote "my husband is a lecturer in a university in Akure (Name withheld), with all is intellectual property right, it does not reflect in our marital life. My husband is a sex addict, all he want from me after work is sex, am tired and frustrated. Do you believe the only time we don't have sex is on sunday's and friday's. If I refuse him sex, he will pour water on our marital bed chasing me all around the house in the presence of our kids. Sometimes he tear off my panties in the process".

There was a day when he was chasing me all around the house, I never knew when I ran out of the house almost naked. The whole neighbor saw me but were mute because they knew we have been having such issues overtime.

Then I interrupted her, I was like madam though am not married but I believe marriage is to be enjoyed and not endure, you've got to be submissive to your husband irrespective of is demands. Then she cut in, Aburo! You won't understand, my husband can go 4 ROUNDS at is age without getting tired. Each time I complain of tiredness, he will not listen. Is just a sexually arouse bigot! Am not sure I can cope with him any longer.

My take

I seriously don't know what else to say but I felt the husband need a serious medical checkup or probably he has been using drugs or just trying to use it and distract the temptations in campus. Can't say though. But I felt sex suppose dey tire grown up men now? Abi wetin una think. Anyway, Nlander's what's your take on this?
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
kinibigdeal:

There was a day when he was chasing me all around the house, I never knew when I ran out of the house almost naked. The whole neighbor saw me but were mute because they knew we have been having such issues overtime.
Can't stop laughing @ dis part grin grin grin

Anyways, the man needs to be taken to mountain of fire for great deliverance!

Or maybe one of his students has swear 4 him! grin
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by chocolateme(f): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
It is from his village
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by biafranqueen: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Marry another wife and your problem solved wink the new young wife can handle the hubby and the house chores.
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by kennedy38(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is not a marriage/romance section. Take note
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by yanabasee(m): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
A lot of girls out there are looking for men like diz... Take note, OP
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by nnachukz(m): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
My best guess is drugs. Especially if he wasn't like that before. She should monitor him to find out what has changed her husband in such manner.
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Some have food and cannot eat, some can eat but have no food......... Irony of life!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Can't stop laughing @ dis part grin grin grin

Anyways, the man needs to be taken to mountain of fire for great deliverance!

Or maybe one of his students has swear 4 him! grin

I felt probably the man is always on drugs or something. You may be right though
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
kinibigdeal:

I felt probably the man is always on drugs or something. You may be right though
Yeah, cos his actions ain't normal..

I pirry d woman! lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
modelmike7:
Some have food and cannot eat, some can eat but have no food......... Irony of life!

Oga, dis one don pass food o...haba! Doing something everyday, you get tired now
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Yeah, cos his actions ain't normal..

I pirry d woman! lipsrsealed

But I won't advice her on divorce. I just don't know how she will continue to manage it. That 4 round part, confuse my advice. Probably, your advice of deliverance should solve it.
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 17, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Oga, dis one don pass food o...haba! Doing something everyday, you get tired now
......... Well, but she said Fridays and Sundays are there free days to rest na, so technically, it is not everyday o!
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by sulmeza(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2015
lol...testo... level always dey on high......he's probably on drugs...
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2015
kinibigdeal:

But I won't advice her on divorce. I just don't know how she will continue to manage it. That 4 round part, confuse my advice. Probably, your advice of deliverance should solve it.
My question is, dint she notice her husband was a sex addict before marriage?

He just need to see a doctor or a pastor if it's new to d woman!
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by Mrbigman1(m): 12:13am On Sep 17, 2015
A lot of women complain about this too.

But I think woman should be happy that dia husband comes home asking for food.

Men can be active even at 70. Unless he totally takes it off his mind.

If the wife is not good in bed, I guess he Wnt be asking her.

@mordelmike7 have said it all. Some have food but can not eat, some can eat but have no food
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by kinibigdeal(m): 12:14am On Sep 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

My question is, dint she notice her husband was a sex addict before marriage?

He just need to see a doctor or a pastor if it's new to d woman!

That I didn't ask. Will try to when next I see her
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 17, 2015
kinibigdeal:

That I didn't ask. Will try to when next I see her
smiley
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by jamex93(m): 12:26am On Sep 17, 2015
So u want con sale d man ni

Abi y u carry m come properties when olx still dey open
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by kellyJames5(m): 1:17am On Sep 17, 2015
Op' how come a MARRIED woman is telling you this
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by flyingdutchman(m): 1:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Mayowa!!! Banga sends his regards. Leave married women gist oo! Before her husband says you are the side-guy
kinibigdeal:
I was discussing with a married woman today regarding politics and academics when she sought to seek my opinion concerning an issue bugging her mind for years.
According to her, she's married for 15years now with 4kids but the issue she is having with her marriage presently is the sexual urge of her husband. She said in quote "my husband is a lecturer in a university in Akure (Name withheld), with all is intellectual property right, it does not reflect in our marital life. My husband is a sex addict, all he want from me after work is sex, am tired and frustrated. Do you believe the only time we don't have sex is on sunday's and friday's. If I refuse him sex, he will pour water on our marital bed chasing me all around the house in the presence of our kids. Sometimes he tear off my panties in the process".

Then I interrupted her, I was like madam though am not married but I believe marriage is to be enjoyed and not endure, you've got to be submissive to your husband irrespective of is demands. Then she cut in, Aburo! You won't understand, my husband can go 4 ROUNDS at is age without getting tired. Each time I complain of tiredness, he will not listen. Is just a sexually arouse bigot! Am not sure I can cope with him any longer.

My take

I seriously don't know what else to say but I felt the husband need a serious medical checkup or probably he has been using drugs or just trying to use it and distract the temptations in campus. Can't say though. But I felt sex suppose dey tire grown up men now? Abi wetin una think. Anyway, Nlander's what's your take on this?
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by menix(m): 2:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Firstly, this is property section that I thought the sex machine was a new block molding machine.

Secondly, did ur husband jst start being a sex machine cous if he was wen he married u enjoy it else ur husband slept wiv a marine spirit that ve cast spells on his manhood, nd believe mii it would b his downfall except being delivered.

Lastly, go ontop him nd ride him till u hear a crack sound, u mst ve broken his amu ligament.
That will quell his drive...
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by AreaFada2: 3:30am On Sep 17, 2015
Mrbigman1:
A lot of women complain about this too.

But I think woman should be happy that dia husband comes home asking for food.

Men can be active even at 70. Unless he totally takes it off his mind.

If the wife is not good in bed, I guess he Wnt be asking her.

@mordelmike7 have said it all. Some have food but can not eat, some can eat but have no food

Some women complain about everything. If the man only busied himself with intellectual stuff, I guess she will complain too. Ok sex 5 days a week is not bad. She can negotiate to take one extra day off. Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. But could turn out to be like Israel-Palistinian negotiation. cheesy
Lol@ 4 rounds. cheesy grin That must be a bit exaggerated.

What would she want him to do? Take libido killing drugs? Or marry one new hot sexy girl? The choice is hers.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by funkyjms: 3:41am On Sep 17, 2015
kinibigdeal:
...If I refuse him sex, he will pour water on our marital bed chasing me all around the house in the presence of our kids. Sometimes he tear off my panties in the process." grin grin
...But I felt sex suppose dey tire grown up men now? Abi wetin una think. Anyway, Nlander's what's your take on this?

E no dey taya us undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 17, 2015
Have seen situations like hers but not like the wetting and chasing of a thing, when I interpreted their situation I realize that women you can't satisfy them, they complain at everything, if u care too much as a man na wahala, if u don't na palava, let's try and understand dis, the only situation dis man got it wrong is not assisting her and let her have some rest when necessary, she should stop taking their matrimonial problem out to people, she will alway get the wrong advice, talk to ur husband at least he loves u before he married u, u weren't forced to marry him, stop complaining to an outsider, whatever is the problem btw u guys, work it out!!! Sex should be shared together not leaving the man when he needs u on bed
AreaFada2:

Some women complain about everything. If the man only busied himself with intellectual stuff, I guess she will complain too. Ok sex 5 days a week is not bad. She can negotiate to take one extra day off. Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. But could turn out to be like Israel-Palistinian negotiation. cheesy
Lol@ 4 rounds. cheesy grin That must be a bit exaggerated.

What would she want him to do? Take libido killing drugs? Or marry one new hot sexy girl? The choice is hers.
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by WailingWailer00(m): 6:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Women love complaining

The guy should marry another wife

I doubt the validity of the story
Re: My Husband Is A Sex-machine. HELP! by kinibigdeal(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2015
funkyjms:

E no dey taya us undecided undecided
Taya us ke.... I hope not what am thinking

(1) (Reply)

Quotation Needed For Aluminium Roofing Of 3 Bedroom Flat / AFFORDABLE FLAT, DRY LAND IN THE HEART BEATS OF IBEJU LEKKI FOR #700K / SOLAR FOR DECEMBER....MEGA PROMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.