Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy (2605 Views)

Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by bukatee2015(m): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2015
Immigrants attacked local Christian in Perugia and then smashed and urinated on a Madonna statue.

A man was kneeling in prayer before the statue of the revered Madonna, with the photograph of a loved one in hand, in the small chapel of St. Barnabas in Perugia (Italy), when he was attacked by five “immigrants.”

The first thing they did was rip the photo from his hands.

Next they unleashed their hatred against the image of the Virgin Mary. They broke the statue to pieces and then urinated on it.

Don Scarda, pastor of St. Barnabas, said the event was led by five “foreigners.” By the time police arrived at the chapel, the unidentified attackers had already fled.

The incident has caused a stir among locals. Some have lambasted Pope Francis who is accused of appeasing immigrants—mostly Muslims—to wild extremes. Earlier he had said that “Migrants, through their own humanity, cultural values, expand the sense of human brotherhood.”

Although the Diocese condemned the act of sacrilege against the Madonna statue, it also followed the Pope’s lead by absolving Islam of any responsibility for what happened.

The immigrants kicked pieces of the statue down the street.

Muslims are Evil and Inhuman !!!

Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by chocolateme(f): 12:37am On Sep 17, 2015
I don't understand why Muslims cannot stay PUT on their Islam, why are they always infuriated by Christians? It's not like Christians disturbs or minds them yet they feel so angry with them.
They should mind themselves and their religion, again why are they forcing people into their belief?
Anyway, they can't get to the almighty God, they can only destroy status and symbols.
Every country in the world that there is religious crises or unrest, it must be Muslims that are the antagonists whether they are true islams or not but y them?

5 Likes

Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by onatisi(m): 12:43am On Sep 17, 2015
Europe has allowed trouble and wahala to enter their place .these ARAb immigrants will cause more havoc that is better left unimagined

1 Like

Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by menix(m): 12:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Useless sect of people..
Abeg dey should all b deported back..
Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Irony!!
Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by bukatee2015(m): 12:48am On Sep 17, 2015
chocolateme:
I don't understand why Muslims cannot stay PUT on their Islam, why are they always infuriated by Christians? It's not like Christians disturbs or minds them yet they feel so angry with them.
They should mind themselves and their religion, again why are they forcing people into their belief?
Anyway, they can't get to the almighty God, they can only destroy status and symbols.
Every country in the world that there is religious crises or unrest, it must be Muslims that are the antagonists whether they are true islams or not but y them?
smiley u got a real point, dey r notorious

1 Like

Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by bukatee2015(m): 12:50am On Sep 17, 2015
1acre:
Irony!!
shocked who b dis MOFO, B like say Bomb dey ur head 'OGBORI undecided cry
Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by makingsense(m): 1:04am On Sep 17, 2015
Respect of Another man belief is *KILLED* touch their koran or walk on their prayer ground. They go just won kill person.

#nawa oo
Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by Mrbigman1(m): 1:28am On Sep 17, 2015
This is totally uncalled for.

If uy dnt like what dey believe in, why den do u stay at dia homes?
Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by Pronmix(m): 1:50am On Sep 17, 2015
poco a poco it has started, I said it and am still saying it, Europe has brought trouble to their own backyard, the same people everyone is having pity on and giving alms to will turn against them soon just watch and see.
Not all Muslim are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by Exponental(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2015
bombing people to pieces. shattering of statue into pieces. ........etc Is it a "religion of piece" or "religion of peace"? or are there two factions?
Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by Intrepid01(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2015
chocolateme:

That act is totally condemnable and stewpid.

But I hope you'll say the same thing about Christians in Europe denigrating Quran and Prophet Mohammad.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by Afam4eva(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Is this not the height of it really. People allow you into their country as the next thing you do is to cause havoc and denigrate their religion.
Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by bukatee2015(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2015
Na dere way grin
Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by j1mmy: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2015
Intrepid01:

That act is totally condemnable and stewpid.

But I hope you'll say the same thing about Christians in Europe denigrating Quran and Prophet Mohammad.

Making jokes about Mohammed and Islam is the same as smashing a mosque?
Muslims are just violent people because their founder Mohammed was a terrorist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by Intrepid01(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2015
j1mmy:

Making jokes about Mohammed and Islam is the same as smashing a mosque?
Muslims are just violent people because their founder Mohammed was a terrorist!

This is my surprise about intolerant people like you. You just insulted Muslims and their Prophet with mean adjectives, you think you have right to insult them and they are expected to understand. But when they do same to Christians and Jesus or Mother Mary you'll start calling them names.

Your insult on islam and Prophet Mohammed shows that you are as a person is worse than the people that destroyed that statue.

Besides let me tell all you religious advocates; GOD DOES NOT NEED YOU TO FIGHT FOR HIM. work on your innerself and leave the other man alone for God that created all things. Peace
Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by shotster50(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
This makes it all to easy for the European Far right groups to pounce on..
Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by bukatee2015(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Intrepid01:

This is my surprise about intolerant people like you. You just insulted Muslims and their Prophet with mean adjectives, you think you have right to insult them and they are expected to understand. But when they do same to Christians and Jesus or Mother Mary you'll start calling them names.

Your insult on islam and Prophet Mohammed shows that you are as a person is worse than the people that destroyed that statue.

Besides let me tell all you religious advocates; GOD DOES NOT NEED YOU TO FIGHT FOR HIM. work on your innerself and leave the other man alone for God that created all things. Peace

Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by bukatee2015(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
sad its nt at d statue I am worried about but anyone mofo dat tinks dat christian will unite wit d islam in dis life is a dreamin sheep. Even in d bible days dat says d division existed so its not a strange tin
Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by Afroconnect: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
The flow of muslims into European lands is a dangerous trend,with the way muslims multiply,in a few decades from now more than half of Europe's population will be muslims.

Just like they took turkey from the Europeans.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by shollyboy2: 12:07am On Sep 18, 2015
I be laughing in spanish by the time their trouble starts.. I just hope Bombing wont start in Europe too soon... cos they dont even know if they are letting ISIS sympatizers in too.. and Imagine the rapid switch from christainity to Islam in france... expect more of that in other EU zone too....

And something to think about.. the GULF state (Arab nations) are richer than most of this European countries.. and non of the gulf state has accepted single Immigrant......

1 Like

Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by tonychristopher: 1:22am On Sep 18, 2015
I just hate Islam

1 Like

Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by bukatee2015(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
A scrilege dat will hunt dem bak* nemesis will hunt dem soon
Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by brize(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2015
And this is the kind of lunatics the britain(thunder fire them) wanted us(Biafrans) to be with.......... Islam is bad - @pix

1 Like

Re: OMG: Muslim Immigrants Smash & Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue In Italy by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 23, 2015
That's why I will always support Dr. BEN CARSON.

And he said.......
MUSLIMS always believe that their religion is part of your daily life activities. .... .. ... End of Quote.

He said again. .. .. . .. And I quote

BRING me any MUSLIM who will see AMERICAN CONSTITUTION as supreme, ready to live as an American, be able to separate CULTURE from religion.
For I, Ben Carson will support him.

End of Quote.

That's why we are in a mess in NIGERIA.
HAUSA/FULANI
Always unable to separate RELIGION from CULTURE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Dead In Fresh Sango Ota Cult Clash!! / Human Beings Are Wicked. See For Yourself (pic) / VIDEO: Guys Producing Fake Nestlé Milo Inside A Room .. Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.