Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

After NYSC, What Next? (provide An Answer Check Here) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / After NYSC, What Next? (provide An Answer Check Here) (582 Views)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / 5 Things To Do After NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After NYSC, What Next? (provide An Answer Check Here) by rotybarry: 6:20am On Sep 17, 2015
It is no longer news that the height of joblessness in Nigeria is dangerously alarming and more graduates are being Oozed out of our tertiary institutions everyday and it is the Joy of every young graduate to participate in this National assignment (NYSC) but towards the end of this exercise, everybody is faced with this same question "What do I do next? Where do I go from here? but the answers vary with individuals. The best thing to do at a time like this is to look inwards and give yourself a sincere answer and avoid living in self deceit....... we can go on and on ..............
I do not have silver or gold to offer this young patriotic Nigerians who have selflessly served this country as we do pledge.
But I've created this thread to help youth Corp members who intend or will like to go into business (especially AgriBusiness) to help themselves after service because that is the brightest and the most promising way to go while waiting to get a better job.
1. I'll be offering small business proposals
2. I'll be advising on the best Value chain to handle
3. I'll be offering a short term inter-email training on various areas of Agribusiness
4. I'll also be handling risk fears; how to manage it and minimize your business risk to its minimum
5. I'll be teaching how to do a successful feasibility studies for any business of your choice
6. I'll be handling Livestock production, Fisheries, Crop Production, Processing and marketing with how to create your own market and compete favourably.
And lots more...
for inquiries you can check my signature or email me on chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

New / Batch B Corpers In Edo State / Nysc Update For Prospective Oau Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.