Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach (1291 Views)

British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) / The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos / Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach by TOSLAW: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2015
A 67-years-old man Abdullahi Kurma carried 6 bags of cement on his stomach to demonstrate his drug-free state of health at the commemoration of the 2013 International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Drug Trafficking in Gombe, Nigeria.

I really don’t understand how this works. Does it means carrying 120kg on ones stomach signifies he isn’t carrying drugs?

http://www.naijaolofofo.com/67-years-old-man-carries-6-bags-of-cement-on-stomach-photo/

Re: 67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach by midehi2(f): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2015
hian
Re: 67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach by eleko1: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2015
Bicos of what he'll eat sad?Hope there won't be outpouring of RIP to him.
Re: 67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
midehi2:
hian

What happened to ur previous NL acct? I was abt saying u posted ur nude pic on a thread grin grin grin. May u have some explanation to give. start talking....
Re: 67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach by midehi2(f): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
figo05:

What happened to ur previous NL acct? I was abt saying u posted ur nude pic on a thread grin grin grin. May u have some explanation to give. start talking....
unclad ke..you know i cant do that na.

previous acct has served his purpose grin
*joke* d fault was my email.
Re: 67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2015
midehi2:

unclad ke..you know i cant do that na.

previous acct has served his purpose grin
*joke* d fault was my email.

ur email?? plz explain further, i like learning grin
Re: 67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach by midehi2(f): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2015
figo05:

ur email?? plz explain further, i like learning grin
hey, go and sit down jor.

you have become my terror, was actually looking around to avoid you at that place *arikoffx* grin
Re: 67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2015
midehi2:

hey, go and sit down jor.

you have become my terror, was actually looking around to avoid you at that place *arikoffx* grin

guess u are gonna be on duty on Sunday so i can grab u from behind. Meanwhile, i misplaced ur number
Re: 67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach by midehi2(f): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2015
figo05:

guess u are gonna be on duty on Sunday so i can grab u from behind. Meanwhile, i misplaced ur number
tongue
Re: 67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2015
midehi2:

tongue

Plz nau cry cry cry cry cry just inbox me
Re: 67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach by midehi2(f): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2015
figo05:

Plz nau cry cry cry cry cry just inbox me
done!
Re: 67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2015
midehi2:

done!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Tummy Tuck Surgery In Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Enugu , Port Harcourt And Nigeria / List Of States With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate In Nigeria / Is Vedic Life Care In Lekki A Good Hospital To Give Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.