Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - RECEIVE DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - RECEIVE DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS (805 Views)

Spirit Meat Don’tspare Yourself On Divine Instructions - Isaiah 54:2, Acts 20:28 / Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG / Receive Divine Instructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - RECEIVE DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS by dallyemmy: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday September 17th 2015) - RECEIVE DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS
1.Father, thank you again for the word of life, encouragement and confidence building. .
2.Thank you Father for your salvation package, which includes provisions for recovery of every lost virtue.
3.Father, forgive me all my sins and write my name in the book of life.
4.Father, give me the power to live above sin and all the activities of the flesh.
5.Father, arise and frustrate every evil plan and activities of my adversaries.
6.Father, let every strategy of my adversaries to destabilise and make me backslide from faith, be scattered in Jesus' name.
7.Father, let all my adversaries be confounded and put to shame, as you frustrate their expectations concerning me, my ministry and family.
8.Father, whatever has been hindering me from hearing your voice, let your fire consume in Jesus' name.
9.Father, my heart is open to receive Your instructions that will turn my life around for good, please, speak to me.
10.Father, fill me with the knowledge of your word and your will for my life.
11.Father, let your word have free course and be glorified in me.
12.Father, grant unto me the grace to be willing and obedient to all your instructions,
13.Father, make me a vessel unto honour, fit for your use.
14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - RECEIVE DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS by mofayodeyahoo: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
My Father who hath heaven, have mercy on me and suprise me with career breakthrough today

thank you Jesus for answered, for IJN i ask

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Authobiography Of Prophet Joseph Ayo Babalola / Hell Is Waiting For Womens In Trousers... (Photo) / See This? No-one Is Calling For The Beheading Of Infidels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.