Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 (28099 Views)

Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / The Best Android Devices In Nigeria According To Price Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
Very neat and no fault. Have not decided on price but I wont go less than 38 if I want to.
dancok:
how much u wan hail am?
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
slightlyMad:
Same price with a 42 inch LED TV or a top range refrigerator
i could even buy a laptop instead
I know it! U went to price led tv,I know u need one.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by adeememman(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Best Adsense alternatives for bloggers/ Publishers. Read here:www.madesimpleonline.xyz
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by basille(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bad publicity can also be a marketing strategy! The phone is getting popular and i won't be surprised if sales increases.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
ilobasama:
Very neat and no fault. Have not decided on price but I wont go less than 38 if I want to.
can we chat by pin,to make communi...faster.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
I will add u up if thats ur pin on ur signature
dancok:
can we chat by pin,to make communi...faster.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by olayinkajnr(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Techno boys no understand phone features at all. I went for operating system cinema and what the IT gurus said about techno along side it's likes are 1. No OTA 2. Copy and Paste OS 3. Short life span of battery 4. The RAM & ROM size cannot be compared to the exact size of the real manufacturers.(for eg. if u buy a techno 2BG and 16GB ROM, it's means u are buying a 1GB RAM because it's not strong enough for multitasking and working space.

Ghen ghen ghen Ghen, u don find trouble but you are damn right
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by slightlyMad(f): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
dancok:
I know it! U went to price led tv,I know u need one.

why will i price something i have at home
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by aderonkedeborah(f): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
me no fit buy am oo
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by jiggar(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tecno has tried for the youths of this country, but the room for improvement is very large, and they should try and up their game.
Presently, I am using the H6. A good phone, but till the end of the world, we would never see it get an update.
For me, I don't think it's a wise and smart move, to buy a phone of such cost and never to get any update whatsoever. Just my opinion though.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by MuyiwaMike(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
MadCow1:
I am MadCow..

But not Mad enough to spend more than 25'k on the highest model of a TECNO.

Sending 70'k on a TECNO phone is as stupid as buying an INNOSON SUV for 6 million Naira when a Toyota Forerunner costs 6.5 - 7 million. grin

Remember what Jesus said to the Pharisees in 1st Galatians 2:16:: If it's not a SAMSUNG it's not a Smartphone.
Jesus Christ
Lool Oshey #TeamSamsung

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by Ameko4ever(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Reputation is very good in any business. Tecno company rubbish their name when they came in newly... It's only a quintessential name that stand like samsung, Sony, blackberry etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by Mattex001(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
fr3do:
This brand mentality is curse on the mind of man

Aside the brand techie guys would still prefer Samsung and the likes that are frightfully expensive that some cheap less optimized smartphone!

I can never use any of these china brands....the have a cheap fell and performance is below par as compared to other OEMS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by enitey(f): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
For what na?!!!!

Say 'wetin happen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by RexTramadol1: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Techno Ft B.red....shoki
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by piagetskinner(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tecno succeeded in shitting in their pants with the release of this one
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by jerrymej(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
You mean Tecno?? Make God no push me to that wall.

Hmmmm....Theme BB.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by samodan(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
drss:
angry angry Children of hate, anger and violence (samsung, infinix, xiaomi, iphone, gionee and nokia fanatics) will alway hate tecno no matter how they try. Their problem is first class and totaly beyond redeemtion.
Tecno try produce phone with 1GB, dey complained. Tecno again produce phone with 4G LTE, they complained. Tecno produce phone with only 3G, dey complained. Tecno try produce phone with finger print technology, dey complained. Tecno bon produce phone with 16GB rom, dey complained bitterly. Tecno vex con produce phone with 3GB ram and 32GB rom join am with corning gorilla glass, dem went haywire, became angry and started cursing. Ha? Wetin una want from tecno Wetin angry

Baba, the elephone p7000 costs about $219 (about 45k naira) so why should this stupid phone cost $349?.
I wonder how this stupid post got all those likes sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by Princedapace(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
niceguy7:

Ur commentmake senx....... They for just put the price for like 40-45k

so you dont know that they spent money producing phones?
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
slightlyMad:

why will i price something i have at home
lol! That's what I want to hear,I want u to tell us u have it at home.

*na joke I dey o*
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by Christine01(f): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I will buy it when the price reduce to 10k cheesy. I trust Tecno phones price will definitely fall! Let me go peep in Jumia/Konga let's see how many have been sold, Any one who buy that phone for that price is either an illiterate or is just donating 70k to Tecno as charity.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by Gabbyswit(f): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Please how do you order from aliexpress, i want to order bt don't know how safe it is

acenazt:
Lmao when i go buy Better Sony Xperia from Aliexpress at less than 70 plus free shipping?? Wetin tecno dey feel now?
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by georgeonaya(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Seriously some folks don't knw anything abt fones they just read any junk nigerian fone manufacturers put 4 them, d fact is D likes of infinix, techno,gionee, etc, re just upgraded china phones part of it is because d android operating system can be used by just anyone, secondly even thr latest fones cant even match maybe say iphone. 4s of how many years ago in terms of performance let alone camera n screen they tell u a fone has 14megapixel n 3gig or 2gig ram yet when compared in a speed test its gives performance of 1gig/512 ram, Lastly if u like techno na ur choice but don't shove it in our throat cos e cheap
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by Techthins(m): 12:53am On Sep 19, 2015
Considering the improvements the new Tecno Phantom 5 has over the popular Tecno Phantom Z which costs about #55K, I think #70K is modest for Phantom 5.

Compare phone specs and prices at http://techthins.com/compare/devices/

Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by acenazt: 2:27am On Sep 19, 2015
Gabbyswit:
Please how do you order from aliexpress, i want to order bt don't know how safe it is

its safe
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by Gabbyswit(f): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Thanks how long does it take for me to get my package..
acenazt:
its safe
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by acenazt: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2015
Gabbyswit:
Thanks how long does it take for me to get my package..
they will give you options for delivery. Each courier service has its delivery schedule and price.
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by yimagire: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2015
the tecno campaign is hilarious but you ask what makes the s6 so special? some people sef! even the s4 is way better than this phone. I have seen alot of 8 mp tecno cams take pics of 5 mp quality highest. then theres the lagging after barely been used for a month. stop reading specs and getting orgasmic/defensive on what you have not tried out. truth be told,even infinix has out-muscled tecno so dont dare place them near the pedestal of s6. am a samsung guy but would rather port to infinix. tecno hv lost the little identity they had left. can one even connect the phantom 5 to other phantoms and group play music? can it be used as a remote for any lcd tv or dvd player? is it dust and water resistant? does it have voice guide/gps? pls stop bringing the iphone and samsung so low to make a point for tecno : my s4 is not and has never lagged no matter the manner of multi tasking,let alone the s6
Re: Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 by SoPappyjay(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
yimagire:
the tecno campaign is hilarious but you ask what makes the s6 so special? some people sef! even the s4 is way better than this phone. I have seen alot of 8 mp tecno cams take pics of 5 mp quality highest. then theres the lagging after barely been used for a month. stop reading specs and getting orgasmic/defensive on what you have not tried out. truth be told,even infinix has out-muscled tecno so dont dare place them near the pedestal of s6. am a samsung guy but would rather port to infinix. tecno hv lost the little identity they had left. can one even connect the phantom 5 to other phantoms and group play music? can it be used as a remote for any lcd tv or dvd player? is it dust and water resistant? does it have voice guide/gps? pls stop bringing the iphone and samsung so low to make a point for tecno : my s4 is not and has never lagged no matter the manner of multi tasking,let alone the s6

Baba Samsung is not all that. Plus their hardware is crap. This tecno is fully metal. S4 is plastic for fvck sakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff / HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. / Vivo V20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.