Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

MEN ONLY!!!! Here Is How To Regain Erecti0n Immediately After First Shot - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / MEN ONLY!!!! Here Is How To Regain Erecti0n Immediately After First Shot (800 Views)

Searching Men Only / Searching Men Only / Ladies, 10 Things You Must STOP Doing Immediately To Keep Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MEN ONLY!!!! Here Is How To Regain Erecti0n Immediately After First Shot by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
After ej'aculati0n, it takes some time for your body to get an er'ecti0n again. The time between your ej'aculati0n and the onset of your next er'ecti0n is called refractory period.
This is one of the cases where men have truly been discrimated by mother nature, because women do not have a refractory period. Well, they do have another kind of period though, so maybe we shouldn’t really complain about the cards we’ve been played

Average refractory period?....
There really is no average in this case. In general it’s shorter for young men than it is for old men. Some men can regain an er'ecti0n even fast just a couple of seconds, while other men need hours. These are the two extremes of the spectrum.
Even for the same man it can differ each time. So one time you have s'ex and might be ready to go again after just three minutes, and another time it might take your “little friend” 40 minutes to stand up again.
The vast majority of men need to give their p3n1s a break time of around 15-50 minutes before their p3n1s will feel excitable again. The reason is simply that the excitable membrane in your p3n1s needs a “reset” before it’s ready to react to stimulation again after you’ve ej'aculated already.

READ MORE>>>SOURCE:http://operagossips..com.ng/2015/09/men-only-here-is-how-to-regain-erecti0n.html

Re: MEN ONLY!!!! Here Is How To Regain Erecti0n Immediately After First Shot by ajasbaba(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
wow

when i start banging i will think about ur idea.
Re: MEN ONLY!!!! Here Is How To Regain Erecti0n Immediately After First Shot by Ebimablog: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

I Need A God Fearing Lady / A / I Need A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.