Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria (4834 Views)

Chemcad And Aspen Hysys Simulation Software / Atm Simulation Software With Vb6.0 / Any One Has Eclipse 2009(reservior Simulation Software) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria by waa1972(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2006
Good day,
I am looking for some info on HYSYS (Process Simulation) usage/training and maybe representative company in Nigeria.
Anybody with information?
Thanks
Re: Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria by Afam(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2006
The industry where you use this isn't like the IT industry where a lot of players are readily available to train/teach for a fee.

I did use HYSYS for some time but that was in the Oil and gas and they even had to keep a tight control on the number of users, licencing issues I guess.

Not sure you will find companies that know about HYSYS let alone teach others unless they are involved in the oil and gas and if that is the case the oil money they make won't give them time to consider training.
Re: Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria by Dakoko: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2007
hi ,

for your information, PTDF is cureently training young engineers on the hysys software. its quite expensive anyway but if u need the software urgently u could actually get it here in lagos. Just go to areas where they sell softwares. am pretty sure you'll find it there.

wish u luck!!!
Re: Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria by nilesh23: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hi,
We conduct training on ASPEN, HYSYS & PROII. For more details please contact me on nvichare@ingenero.com

Regards,
Nilesh
Re: Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria by ekenzo(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2009
I ve ve Aspentech Engineering suite 2006 with the license. aspen hysys mospopular is also in the suite. holla me if u need a copyy
Re: Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria by lindapret88: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2009
I am not so knowledgeable about this matter. So i have to learn it. Thanks for the post.

taux pret auto
Re: Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria by gsorunke: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2010
Ekenzo, fot the 2006 licensed software please mail me on gsorunke @yahoo.com or txt 08023021180. i need it urgently.thanks
Re: Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria by onlinepay: 2:58am On Oct 27, 2016
For installation of the following.

Aspen Technology aspenONE 9

Aspen Engineering 8.8.2

Aspen Engineering

Aspen Manufacturing and Supply Chain

Aspen Process Manual and Aspen Process Tools

Call or whats app 08103234587.
Re: Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria by Narnah(f): 7:35am On May 18, 2022
Aspen Hysys is one of the most commonly used software for Process Simulation and Modelling.

In this basic training organized by Hommaston Ltd., you will gain the practical skills and knowledge required to model and simulate Production Processes based on the basic principles of Chemical Engineering.
This will improve your employability chances in the Oil & Gas Industry.

The following topics would be covered:

• Introduction to Process Simulation
• Introduction to Aspen HYSYS
• Getting Started with Aspen HYSYS
• Introduction to HYSYS Objects and Flash Calculations,
• How to Perform Simple Calculation Using HYSYS
• Introduction to Pump Modelling in HYSYS
• Introduction to a Flash Separator and Absorber Modelling
• Introduction to Compressor and Hypo Components Modelling
• Modelling of Two Stage Compressor station.
• Distillation and NGL Recovery
• Simulation Tool Case Studies
• Practical Sessions

After successful completion, a certificate of completion would be issued.

Duration: 5 Days

Training Fee: Upon Request

Register via: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqmdy8-L7MW40UkMGy1Yw3HBEHZzQJcwGKroutab_21irIWA/viewform

For further enquiries, please send a mail to trainingsupport@hommaston.com or send a WhatsApp message to +234 811 023 8900.

(1) (Reply)

All 3ds Max Design 20 Including Soft, Video Tutorial, Pdf, Plugins Loaded. / Exam Key Points On Mobile App / I Need A Software For Hotel Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.