Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Please Help, My Adesense Account Was Hacked - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help, My Adesense Account Was Hacked (527 Views)

Pls Help! My Facebook Account Was Hacked Last Night / Why Is Nairaland Not Using Google Adesense / You Need Real No Bot And Adesense Safe Traffic? Check These Guys Services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Adesense Account Was Hacked by honestkings: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
This message is to inform Webmaster On NL that my Google Adsense account as been hacked and my access to login was revoked. I have access to my email account, but hacker gain illegal access to my Adsense account and revoked my access, have keep inform since when its happens but the response message am getting every day is that my adsense account is still active.
During my research, i was able to discover two email ID that the victim is using to login to my Google Adsense account. Moreover the email ID that the victim is using to login my adsense account is more than two, but it is only two email ID i can discover. Please who can help me to retrieve it, below is my contact @ 07066100137
watsapp 08186967073
Re: Please Help, My Adesense Account Was Hacked by gozmos(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
There is notin u can do bro... ones revoked... No way .. Even google can't help u

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Adesense Account Was Hacked by NetworkSolution: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hi, Honestkings, maybe we can help. call us on 07066073003
Re: Please Help, My Adesense Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
honestkings:
This message is to inform Webmaster On NL that my Google Adsense account as been hacked and my access to login was revoked. I have access to my email account, but hacker gain illegal access to my Adsense account and revoked my access, have keep inform since when its happens but the response message am getting every day is that my adsense account is still active.
During my research, i was able to discover two email ID that the victim is using to login to my Google Adsense account. Moreover the email ID that the victim is using to login my adsense account is more than two, but it is only two email ID i can discover. Please who can help me to retrieve it, below is my contact @ 07066100137
watsapp 08186967073

your account has been revoked . nothing can be done about it. just like gozmos has said to you already.
Note: ignore anybody that will come to you asking for money all in the name to help you. kindly forget that account . it is gone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

India Well Known Brand XOLO, Has Officially Unveiled Their Latest Device Black X / Change Of Blog Name / 10 Nigeria Non Hosted Account Available For Grab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.