Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

For Devoted Nairalanders Only... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / For Devoted Nairalanders Only... (499 Views)

Joke For Married Nairalanders Only! / Devoted Husband / The Devoted Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Devoted Nairalanders Only... by respect80(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Now that you have arrogantly clicked on this link despite knowing that you are not a devoted nairalander you may have to do the following...

1.kindly use the back button of your phone to view other topics because what I want to discuss here is for devoted nairalanders only. Note :you are a devoted nairalander only if nairaland is the only site of its kind that you visit.

2 . in case your back button is bad, kindly use the power button to reboot your phone and start a fresh.
3.if your phone power button is bad kindly remove the battery but if it's in-built please visit an engineer and seek for help.
4.if all the above options didn't help then just smash your phone on the floor and buy another phone to continue surfing nairaland.
I apologize to those who may be truly devoted to nairaland cos I don't have any thing serious to discuss here therefore, you may use any of the 4 options above.
Thanks for your time, data and energy. See you next time...

(1) (Reply)

Missing Young Man / Who Is 2 Blame / Imagine This Scenario.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.