Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Live In Ibadan? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Ibadan? (3510 Views)

Do You Live In Ebonyi/kaduna? / Best Place To Buy Bedspreads And Sheets In Lagos / Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Live In Ibadan? by swanbest: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2009
I currently reside in the UK and planned on moving back home soon.  My wife and I have both decided to make Ibadan our new home, problem though is that non of us know a lot about the city as we were both born and raised in Lagos before relocating to the UK almost 20 years ago.

We therefore need help in deciding where in the city to concentrate our efforts, especially areas with gated estates, good security, infrastructure and that are reasonably priced.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Ibadan? by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 12, 2009
Go to Oluyole estate ring road. Or some GRA around challenge, or apata

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Giant Snake Found In The Red Sea / Ejoo How Many Times Do We Celebrate Mothers Day In Nigeria / She Forgot Her PIN And Has Lost Her PUK Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.