Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Jpraise Music Presents...be Independent 2015 Lagos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Jpraise Music Presents...be Independent 2015 Lagos (484 Views)

Abuja Are You Ready: 36logo Presents Abuja Pool Carnival Party On Mask – 3 / Gina Cephas Music Entertainment Presents Listening Party/projecting Of New Video / 2015 Lagos Countdown: Please Give Me Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jpraise Music Presents...be Independent 2015 Lagos by ucheoluwa(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Letter of Invitation

It brings me much pleasure to extend this special invitation to you and your family in joining us at "Be Independent 2015",
from the stable of Jpraise Music Ministry come this 1st of October 2015 as we savour God's presence in a worshippful atmospher.

Our Guest Artistes
* Kenny kore
* The extravagant worshippers
* Born to succeed dance group
* KYC Drama Group
*Abundant life Voices
*The Levite Group ...and many more

There will be songs, dramas, speeches and award ceremony with many charitable activities such as games and dances to fill the hearts with joy.

This day being Independence celebration is an opportunity to thank God for all His provisions to you and me over the
years from the inception of our country Nigeria. Please feel free to contact me if you can be of any assistance to ensure the success of this event.

Thank you in advance of your full cooperation.

In Christ Jesus,
Olajide Emmanuel Awe (President)
Jpraise music ministry
0813 810 8278

(1) (Reply)

Models Checkkkkk Up Hereeeee / Do Ur Shoppings Here / HAPPY NEW MONTH To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.