Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Newhorizons Scholarship. Who Else Got This Message - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Newhorizons Scholarship. Who Else Got This Message (1356 Views)

4 Ways To Fix Macos’ Persistent “this Message Could Not Be Sent” Error / Pls Help, I Got This Error After Installing Gta 5 On My Pc / Do You Get This Message From Yahoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newhorizons Scholarship. Who Else Got This Message by zieraw2005(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Good people of Nairaland I want to ask if anybody here got this message. Sincerely speaking, I don't know if their scholarship is absolute or just fee waiver?
Bellow is what they sent me:
You hv bn selected 4 our ICT Scholarship Offer.Come 2 our Training Center 148/150 Bode Thomas Rd Surulere 2 collect UR OFFER LETTER latest 18th Sept. 08125**0*8*

NB: Every word typed is as they sent it to me. I also tried finding their terms and condition for the offer, but to no avail. I also called the number above to inquire but they are not picking. Please who knows more about them? I need your scrutiny.

I HAD TO HIDE FEW DIGITS TO MAKE THINGS LOOK PROFESSIONAL FOR NOW.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP THANKS...
Re: Newhorizons Scholarship. Who Else Got This Message by Markachi666(m): 2:16am On Sep 18, 2015
zieraw2005:
Good people of Nairaland I want to ask if anybody here got this message. Sincerely speaking, I don't know if their scholarship is absolute or just fee waiver?
You hv bn selected 4 our ICT Scholarship Offer.Come 2 our Training Center 148/150 Bode Thomas Rd Surulere 2 collect UR OFFER LETTER latest 18th Sept. 08125**0*8*

NB: Every word typed is as they sent it to me. I also tried finding their terms and condition for the offer, but to no avail. I also called the number above to inquire but they are not picking. Please who knows more about them? I need your scrutiny.

Did you apply for the scholarship?
Re: Newhorizons Scholarship. Who Else Got This Message by zieraw2005(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2015
yes few months back
Re: Newhorizons Scholarship. Who Else Got This Message by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
I also got this same text yesterday, how was ur experience? should i go for it?

zieraw2005:

Re: Newhorizons Scholarship. Who Else Got This Message by zieraw2005(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Farmercist:
I also got this same text yesterday, how was ur experience? should i go for it?

just a fee waiver. not absolute scholarship
Re: Newhorizons Scholarship. Who Else Got This Message by ceezah: 1:16am On Oct 14, 2015
It's just a fee waiver, I got the same text sometime in 2009, traveled from onitsha to Lagos, only to be told the cost of books and all what not amounting to about 150k to 250k depending on choice of courses interested in
Re: Newhorizons Scholarship. Who Else Got This Message by zieraw2005(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
ceezah:
It's just a fee waiver, I got the same text sometime in 2009, traveled from onitsha to Lagos, only to be told the cost of books and all what not amounting to about 150k to 250k depending on choice of courses interested in
same thing with me o

(1) (Reply)

Learn Autocad,revit And Achicad Here!!! / Are You In Need Of Documents, All Kind Of Phishing Pages, Google Doc Pages, Webs / Hp Probook 4530s and Samsung Galaxy s5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.