Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures (8695 Views)

Another Budget Cctv Installation (pictures) / OUR Cctv Installation With Pictures.. / Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Another installation done for a nairalander.. now she can sleep with her eyes closed!!!!! grin
total 7 cameras
5 outdoor day and night vision
2 indoor day and night.. one in the kitchen to secure the maid grin

we did the conduit work as well as the cabling

1 Like

Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
call us lets secure your perimeter.....and keep an eyes on your maid and gateman grin

Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by pato405(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
what's the cost of this project?
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2015
pato405:
what's the cost of this project?

Conduit, cabling, cameras, dvr, n accessories 250k

7 cameras, 8 channels dvr, 8 channel camera.power box, siamese.cable 200meter, + installation
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by josite: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2015
if u ar real.detailed the entire project and total cost to badexbad@yahoo.com.very urgent pls.state the time frame and cost of doing it in a place outside lagos but before ibadan.state the possibility of the camera being hidden and the pictures being acessed from a distant,e.g from lagos.
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2015
josite:
if u ar real.detailed the entire project and total cost to badexbad@yahoo.com.very urgent pls.state the time frame and cost of doing it in a place outside lagos but before ibadan.state the possibility of the camera being hidden and the pictures being acessed from a distant,e.g from lagos.

Hello sir, I just sent you an email
Thanks
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Call.usss
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Call
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2015
Good morning
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Call.us
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Call
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
call us
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
josite:

hello sir,

sent u an email. didnt get a reply yet

3 Likes

Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by josite: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
will reply in due course
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
call ussssssss
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2015
Call
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Call ussss
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
call all
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Call us
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Call.ussss now
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 5:14am On Sep 23, 2015
Call.ussss now lets work for u
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2015
twinskenny:
call us lets secure your perimeter.....and keep an eyes on your maid and gateman grin

Welcome to CeeCeeTee show.

On today's episode we'll be screening and reviewing TwinKennys acclaimed new release of "The Gateman and The Maid" starring Moshood Akanji as Baba Gateman and Stella Chizi as Beatrice.
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Welcome to CeeCeeTee show.

On today's episode we'll be screening and reviewing TwinKennys acclaimed new release of "The Gateman and The Maid" starring Moshood Akanji as Baba Gateman and Stella Chizi as Beatrice.
lmao
Boss thanks for checking on us.

might be in ibadan next week.. hope to see you sir.. and you can entertain me with a plate of hot amala grin
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Callllll
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by DMproperty: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good day

Please do you sell and install IP cameras? can you send me price list for 8 channel IP Cameras, Alternatively
can you also give me price list for 8 channels IR Cameras installations and all other expenses inclusive for both.

You can email me at Maxmilez@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
DMproperty:
Good day

Please do you sell and install IP cameras? can you send me price list for 8 channel IP Cameras, Alternatively
can you also give me price list for 8 channels IR Cameras installations and all other expenses inclusive for both.

You can email me at Maxmilez@yahoo.com

Thanks
alright sir... we attend to that soon thanks
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
twinskenny:
lmao
Boss thanks for checking on us.

might be in ibadan next week.. hope to see you sir.. and you can entertain me with a plate of hot amala grin

I've come, built fence installed gate and built foundation.

Now it's time to bid bye bye to Oluyole on Sunday.
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I've come, built fence installed gate and built foundation.

Now it's time to bid bye bye to Oluyole on Sunday.
wow

Wish you safe trip back baba
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
call us nowwwwww
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2015
Ncall ussssss
Re: Another Budget Cctv Installation Done For A Nairalander With Pictures by twinskenny(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Call usssssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snake Inside My Living Room Help! / FOR SALE 4bedroom duplex all ensuite with 1room bq@ MAGODO GRA ISHERI C/O,60m / How To Estimate Reinforcements Or Iron Rods In Raft Foundation For Your Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.