Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Cassava Flour Processing - Basic Information - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cassava Flour Processing - Basic Information (704 Views)

Ibom Garri, Fufu And Cassava Flour Set To Hit The Market / Basic Information About Skip Bin Hire Blayney / Unripe Plantain Flour Processing Plant Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Flour Processing - Basic Information by wonders(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
I have taken time to go through few threads on Cassava Flour and related products. There are huge misconception, wrong calculations (figures) and misinformation about cassava flour and related products. Most people are in one cassava association or the other yet, only few have thorough information about cassava flour processing, locations, buyers, uses, pricing, accurate specifications and so on.

I dedicated the last 9 months (still working) in search of basic information on cassava flour processing to validate most claims in the pages of Newspapers, Nairaland and other social sites. However, the objectives of the research were - type of cassava tubers, pricing of cassava tubers per tonnage, wages for labour, cost of transportation from farm to the factory, types and costs of processing machine (whether fabricated or imported), the packaging, transportation from the factory to Lagos, Ilorin, Calabar and Kano, current cost of cassava flour in the market and so on.

Location: I went to Minna, Nassarawa (Wamba, Lafia and Doma), Cross River (Ogoja), Benue, Akure, Some part of Ogun, Lagos to gather my primary data while secondary data were generated through the media.

To be sure I am a football coach who never played football but teach others what and what not to do, I approached Dangote Flour Mill at Apapa to supply them at least a truck of Cassava Flour (30 tons) to validate the pricing and feasibility of that business. Most people who have gone to the Wharf especially in the recent times will tell how difficult it is to go into the Wharf. To this end, I have end to end information on Cassava Flour Processing.

For basic information on Cassava Flour Processing - lutherking4@yahoo.com
Re: Cassava Flour Processing - Basic Information by Obaf16(f): 6:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Alright o

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Dssc Replacement/ 2015/16 Form Is Out. / Facts About Gnld And How I See It / MTN Fine May Be Reduced To N520million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.