Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? (1178 Views)

BDC Outlets At International Airports In Nigeria Run Out Of Dollars / I Need Dollars In My Bank Of America Account, Good Rate Applies. / Africa’s 15 Most Expensive Buildings Worth Millions Of Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by tourismlove: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
Well i have never thought about the answer to this question before, but since it has popped up in my head; i would definitely love to visit the Caribbeans, Dubai, Brazil (don't ask me why) & definitely some few tourist attractions in Nigeria grin , now over to you smiley

Cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by Kagarko(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
I will go to Saudi Arabia for vacation.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by tourismlove: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
That sounds cool but why Saudi Arabia if i may ask?
Kagarko:
I will go to Saudi Arabia for vacation.
Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by ghanaman5050: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
I will visit Aruba and Cayman islands
Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by tourismlove: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
That sound cool, i feel you; but if i may ask why those places?
ghanaman5050:
I will visit Aruba and Cayman islands
Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by Pronmix(m): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
I'd probably take a six months vacation touring the whole Caribbean islands. Those places are awesome.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by burkevalocks: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
With a millions dollars I would visit the whole world. Take my time in each spot and not rush anything, enjoy the time actually being there.
Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by tourismlove: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin Yes they are, but would a million dollars sustain you for 6 months touring the whole Caribbean islands? Dont forget that those places are expensive too
Pronmix:
I'd probably take a six months vacation touring the whole Caribbean islands. Those places are awesome.
Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by tourismlove: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
LOL...You want to use one million dollars to tour the whole world and even take your time in each spot and not rush anything. A million dollars is just 200million naira o
burkevalocks:
With a millions dollars I would visit the whole world. Take my time in each spot and not rush anything, enjoy the time actually being there.
Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by Pronmix(m): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2015
tourismlove:
grin Yes they are, but would a million dollars sustain you for 6 months touring the whole Caribbean islands? Dont forget that those places are expensive too
It just might, I don't have to be extravagant.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by Emmyk(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2015
Still thinking about it... smiley
Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by tourismlove: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2015
okay o, think well o; dont take too much time o
Emmyk:
Still thinking about it... smiley
Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by tourismlove: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2015
Lovely answer. i love the not being extravagant part wink
Pronmix:
It just might, I don't have to be extravagant.
Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by Kagarko(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2015
tourismlove:
That sounds cool but why Saudi Arabia if i may ask?

That is the safest place for vacation and you get rewarded for every act of Ibadat(worship) performed.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by tourismlove: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2015
i feel you bro grin
Kagarko:

That is the safest place for vacation and you get rewarded for every act of Ibadat(worship) performed.
Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by Emmyk(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
tourismlove:
okay o, think well o; dont take too much time o
Tired of thinking... Gimme the money and I'll think right embarassed
Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by tourismlove: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
No, i need the answer before giving you the money; thats why i asked the question wink
Emmyk:

Tired of thinking... Gimme the money and I'll think right embarassed
Re: If You Had A Million US Dollars, Where Would You Go? by tourismlove: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

See A Terrible Accident That Happened At Uyo Calabar Road. Pic / China Visa / Is Nigerian Passport Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.