Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. (1935 Views)

"I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / "I Respect Wizkid's Music" - Jeezy Praises Wizkid / See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
The Nigerian-born American singer is currently having his best career moments yet, after his single ‘Classic man’ became a hit and catapulted him to the top of the charts.
Jidenna disclosed that the Nigerian act he is feeling at the moment is 'Ojuelegba' singer Wizkid.
“I love his voice, I love his production team. I was just hanging out with them recently.”Jidenna told Billboard in a recent interview.
“I’m looking forward to what’s to come, and I love his catalog already."He further said.

Jidenna and Wizkid performed on stage at the Africkan Festival back in July, and as it stands now, a collaboration between both acts is most definitely a highly anticipated one.
Jidenna also further disclosed that he is influenced by Nigeria’s Highlife music which is the first music he ever listened to as a child

Jidenna
Jidenna and wizkid

Link
http://pulse.ng/buzz/jidenna-us-singer-declares-his-love-for-wizkids-music-id4163815.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. by mormoni(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Classic man
Re: Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. by kissty(f): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
shokky24:

The Nigerian-born American singer is currently having his best career moments yet, after his single ‘Classic man’ became a hit and catapulted him to the top of the charts.
Jidenna disclosed that the Nigerian act he is feeling at the moment is 'Ojuelegba' singer Wizkid.
“I love his voice, I love his production team. I was just hanging out with them recently.”Jidenna told Billboard in a recent interview.
“I’m looking forward to what’s to come, and I love his catalog already."He further said.

Jidenna and Wizkid performed on stage at the Africkan Festival back in July, and as it stands now, a collaboration between both acts is most definitely a highly anticipated one.
Jidenna also further disclosed that he is influenced by Nigeria’s Highlife music which is the first music he ever listened to as a child

Jidenna
Jidenna and wizkid

k
Re: Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. by NOBODYY: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
kissty:
k
Guy u wicked oo...after quoting over 500 words u reply with k
Re: Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. by axortedbabe(f): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
My boyfriend that year..
Re: Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. by OKorowanta: 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mama na boy o!
Re: Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 18, 2015
shokky24 please link dear. I wanna read too smiley smiley thanx..
Re: Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. by Kingblingz(m): 6:10am On Sep 18, 2015
axortedbabe:
My boyfriend that year..
My GF dah year,wher u enta?
Re: Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. by axortedbabe(f): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Kingblingz:
My GF dah year,wher u enta?
who u be
Re: Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2015
shockwave91:
shokky24 please link dear. I wanna read too smiley smiley thanx..
Done

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. by kissty(f): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin
NOBODYY:
Guy u wicked oo...after quoting over 500 words u reply with k
grin
Re: Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. by rapcy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Toh
Re: Jidenna Has Spoken Out About His Love For Wizkid’s Music. by dharay99: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
so ds dude na naijeerian.?
Great.!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Denrele Wearing High Heels On Agbada (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Dancing And Twerking In New Video / SHOCKING! Watch Video: ABEG!!! Don’t Open This If You ARE Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.