Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Buy And Start Building, 50 Plots Of Land On Offer.=n= 4M PER Plot. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy And Start Building, 50 Plots Of Land On Offer.=n= 4M PER Plot. (547 Views)

Large Piece Of Dry Land For Sale In Lagos 4m Per Plot(act Fast Its Urgent) / Okun Ajah...selling Cheap...big Time Investment @#4m Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Start Building, 50 Plots Of Land On Offer.=n= 4M PER Plot. by jasper22: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
" If you are not going to put your money in real estate, where else?
- Tamir Sapir.

50 plots of dry land available for sale @ =N=4M per plot.
Title; Gazette.
Area is fully built up, with Diamond estate, pearl estate,crown
estate, Emperor estate, Shoprite as neighbours.
for more info. call Jasper on 08095338343 BBM 2bb64a33.

Re: Buy And Start Building, 50 Plots Of Land On Offer.=n= 4M PER Plot. by babaeko1: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
I don't know why some people are just not straight forward

Basically what you shown us has flaws. The road pictured is not monastery road clearly.
you don't have a map
you don't have illustrative pictures showing how close it is to monastery road
You are not telling us the title or showing us a copy
WTF and you expecting someone to drop 4m ? I think there should be a minimum requirement to list properties ...

1 Like

Re: Buy And Start Building, 50 Plots Of Land On Offer.=n= 4M PER Plot. by laudate: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2015
babaeko1:
I don't know why some people are just not straight forward

Basically what you shown us has flaws. The road pictured is not monastery road clearly.
you don't have a map
you don't have illustrative pictures showing how close it is to monastery road
You are not telling us the title or showing us a copy
WTF and you expecting someone to drop 4m ? I think there should be a minimum requirement to list properties ...

Bros, I no know say you sef, see am. angry angry Honestly, the kind of posts that you see in this property section, leaves a lot to be desired. Some of them post ads about properties here, but by the time you turn up to make further enquiries, they go mute or disappear from the thread. Others will turn round to insist that you call them, instead of responding to all the relevant details, online.

I keep wondering if the GSM companies will dash them credit for every single call they receive. sad My own questions are always simple:

a). In what part behind the Monastery in Lekki exactly, is it located? sad

b). What kind of title does it have? Is it C of O, Excision or Gazette?

c). What is the plot size?

d). Is the area sandy or waterlogged?

e). Is the area ready for immediate development (i.e. can you buy it today, start building tomorrow and move in once it is completed?)

f). Is the road leading to the site tarred?? undecided

Why is it so hard for a lot of these property guys to provide answers to such simple questions, right here on NL?? shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Monitor Your Property, Home, Office, Shop, Kids, Helps From Your Mobile Device / Uncompleted 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale Off Peter Odilli Road, Port Harcourt..pix / Tastefully Finished Luxury 5 Bedroom For Sale At Prime Location At Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.