Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Scrub Your Way To Flawlessness And Radiance - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Scrub Your Way To Flawlessness And Radiance (922 Views)

How 750 Naira Skin Care Scrub/mask Can Help With Pimples, Black Head Etc / Homemade Sulphur Face And Body Scrub!!! / Classic Makeup, LA Girl, Black Radiance, Jordana At Wholesale And Retail Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scrub Your Way To Flawlessness And Radiance by BodyEffect: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Okay so I am super excited to be sharing something so amazing with you guys... I am a beauty product junkie and I will do anything to get a flawless and gorgeous skin tone. I research on products before I use them or recommend to anyone,like I can be d Guinea pig for you(winks)
So months ago (say 5months) I gave up on beauty products,from bleaching to lightening creams,soaps and oil,just because I couldn't get wat I wanted from these products,my skin didn't wow me at all and yes I have 0% patience for products that don't work like fast!
So I will try not to bore you with my skin regimen and how its worked for me.
So 4months ago I bought Ultra white by clarins chemistry and yea it worked for me,skin was flawless and there was a glow. When this finished,I wanted more,you know how you just want more and more for your skin? Hmmmm! So I read a review on iyaoloja talking and praising Aliya Paris,so I went to a kuddy store and got the cream + the Serum (Greatest mistake of my life) it had a very offensive smell, serum was so small it felt like a gulp of water in a bottle,I mixed the cream and serum and under 2weeks I was looking like "Omo gutter" I was darkkkkkk,this cream spoilt my already great skin I got from Ultra White,I threw it away after 2weeks.... I was so disappointed and hurt!
So I gave myself a breather and started using Amber body butter by Victoria Secret and all it did was soften and smoothen my skin (Fair enough right?)
So late July I was at Cinema to see a movie and I bumped into an old classmate in Uni,I swear at 1st I was scared to approach her cos I wasn't sure she was the same girl I knew with a not fantastic skin,intact she had acne and her color was not good at all,but this girl I saw now had the most transparent and milky skin ever! Gosh she was pretty! Her skin was yummy and all that. I summoned courage and approached her and yes she was the one. Omg!
We sat to talk and as I asked about her beauty secret,she said "My products" am like "you make them"? She goes yes! Ok tell me more "Babe I use my lightening body scrub and body mask" Na lie! That was my response and all she said was "you know what? I have samples in my car and I will just give you to try them,call me after 1month and give me a review". Guys! I called her after 2 weeks, you wanna know why?
Because my skin was silky,spotless,soft,I had a glow and I was getting my complexion back. The comments I was getting spinner my head.... I had to tell her. And today,just 2months after,I have brightened up,I use her scrub and mask + her face cream and guess wat I haven't sponged in 2 months....
Only thing is you have to stay 5mins before u wash off d scrub,20 minutes for the mask(I walk around and do other stuff after applying d mask before I wash off) just to TK my mind off d 20mins... And you must refridgerate your mask to preserve it!
You guys its amazing how I am sticking with her products, something I never do cos I no get patience!
This works guys! Trust me!
Re: Scrub Your Way To Flawlessness And Radiance by kech00(f): 4:00am On Sep 18, 2015
So where is it?
Re: Scrub Your Way To Flawlessness And Radiance by BodyEffect: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Please add her on 7C451E1D
Thank me later! Cheers!
Re: Scrub Your Way To Flawlessness And Radiance by Pamelayoung: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
You are playing with cancer with ds try n error u are doing. Oyo lo wa
Re: Scrub Your Way To Flawlessness And Radiance by BodyEffect: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dear Ms Pamela
Maybe you missed the part where I mentioned that am not the type to try products that they mix and all that... And the fact that I run away from chemicals....
If its not natural you won't catch me on it... So please dear before you throw comments into a convo,please read well and make sure u understand before typing... Next time!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Rock This Shoe ? / Apple Ipad Mini 2, 64GB At Give Away Price!!! / How To Style Your Ankara Fabric To Kimono Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.