Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. (19270 Views)

Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) / Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 18, 2015
It's 03:50 am and for some reason I am wide awake. For 3 consecutive days I have dream of being chased by someone with a gun. It gets more intense each day and that of last night was worse, it felt so real and vivid I found myself grasping for air and was super relieved upon waking up. Now I am not a very superstitious person but is there a spiritual connotation to this. Like every successful person not everybody is happy to see you Excell. It might probably be nothing, I may just be overeating, I dunno.
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by PapaNnamdi: 4:04am On Sep 18, 2015
You watch too much terminator movies grin

Yesterday i dreamt our lanlady with big nyash was trying to make me cum, so i cut her head off with cutlass and woke, today i didnt see herher grin
Tumoro collect the gun and shoot d pursuer

2 Likes

Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by GboyegaD(m): 4:10am On Sep 18, 2015
It's a dream however, if you feel concerned, then pray or consult your pastor.
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 18, 2015
Lol, you are quite an entertainer. Basket Mouth's got nothing in you.
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by moyakz(m): 5:24am On Sep 18, 2015
thatz simple!it means 'it's been quite long u played hide and seek'.ensureu get a toy gun in the dream too cuz you've gotta win.
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by delishpot: 5:27am On Sep 18, 2015
Maybe you are passing through some tough times in your waking life. Maybe you are having some disagreement with someone close to you at work or home. Its stress. Calm down and dont stress too much and it will go away.

babadem2much:
Brother you need to wake up from your weakness n start praying n fasting. you might think it's a joke but it is real in the realm.
my wife dreamt I had an accident n I ignored it she said the date was Saturday . something is going to happen oo let's pray I followed her n pray n other members of the church fast along with us.
but still I had a terrible accident on 8th of Dec 12. without any scratch but vehicle beyond repair that is how I lost my 6 month old car.
to God be d glory am alive n I can buy more .
finally don't relent. my one kobo

Also do as this brother adviced. To patch the hole very well
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by babadem2much(m): 5:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Brother you need to wake up from your weakness n start praying n fasting. you might think it's a joke but it is real in the realm.

my wife dreamt I had an accident n I ignored it she said the date was Saturday . something is going to happen oo let's pray I followed her n pray n other members of the church fast along with us.

but still I had a terrible accident on 8th of Dec 12. without any scratch but vehicle beyond repair that is how I lost my 6 month old car.

to God be d glory am alive n I can buy more .

finally don't relent. my one kobo

1 Like

Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 18, 2015
There's news coming to you.

Did they fire the gun?
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 18, 2015
pray...but next time u have d dream, stop and face the person pursuing you. fight bck...if u don't it means ur spirit man is weak.... if you can control ur dream state you can control ur life.
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 18, 2015
This dream was revealed to you from the celestial orbit of Jupiter, since you had it on thursday.

Zadkiel a.k.a Zeus rules over the planet of Jupiter and thursday is his day.

Jupiter is the planet of wealth, money and abundance.

Being pursued or shot with a gun indicates a huge sum of money is coming your way soonest, especially if the gun was fired at close range - Nagode! grin
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2015
Zoharariel:
This dream was revealed to you from the celestial orbit of Jupiter, since you had it on thursday.

Zadkiel a.k.a Zeus rules over the planet of Jupiter and thursday is his day.

Jupiter is the planet of wealth, money and abundance.

Being pursued or shot with a gun indicates a huge sum of money is coming your way soonest, especially if the gun was fired at close range - Nagode! grin

so every Thursday i should have a dream of been pursued or shot with a gun. angry angry
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
SSBN:
It's 03:50 am and for some reason I am wide awake. For 3 consecutive days I have dream of being chased by someone with a gun. It gets more intense each day and that of last night was worse, it felt so real and vivid I found myself grasping for air and was super relieved upon waking up. Now I am not a very superstitious person but is there a spiritual connotation to this. Like every successful person not everybody is happy to see you Excell. It might probably be nothing, I may just be overeating, I dunno.

that stuff you stole, better return it. asap
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by keandre: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
You watch too much terminator movies grin

Yesterday i dreamt our lanlady with big nyash was trying to make me cum, so i cut her head off with cutlass and woke, today i didnt see herher grin
Tumoro collect the gun and shoot d pursuer

grin. grin
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:33am On Sep 19, 2015
U are under attack by close relations who are at a diff spiritual negative energy!

Solution: wake up and face them with prayers especially midnight and a fast!

Shalom!
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by oaroloye(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
SSBN:
It's 03:50 am and for some reason I am wide awake. For 3 consecutive days I have dream of being chased by someone with a gun. It gets more intense each day and that of last night was worse, it felt so real and vivid I found myself grasping for air and was super relieved upon waking up.

The same Dream three times means the same cause.

Some Dreams can be the Mind interpreting some Physiological Function in terms your Conscious Mind can understand.

The DEVILS feed off our FEAR- so some Devil finds you respond to that image- so It is using it every day.

Get some Aluminium Foil, make a hat, and wear it to bed.

It can't HURT them- BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT.

It should bug out, and try someone easier, than take the chance you have not invented some clever way to Trap it or KILL it.

Now I am not a very superstitious person but is there a spiritual connotation to this. Like every successful person not everybody is happy to see you Excell. It might probably be nothing, I may just be overeating, I dunno.
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by seankay(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
OP, don't get petrified, it's just your brain playing an action scene when you were asleep
Re: Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. by pritijain(f): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2021
Hello !
I also read your dreams interpretation of shooting. i dreamt that I someone next to me got shot and I was able to escape harm from being shot at.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you soon

more on https://whatdreammeans.com/what-does-it-mean-to-dream-about-shooting-shooting-and-weapons/

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Behind Sexual Temptations / 7 Types Of Atheists / 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.