Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

OMG!!! New HTC One A9 Cost Over $700 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OMG!!! New HTC One A9 Cost Over $700 (1024 Views)

The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We / See Reasons Why Iphone 7 Cost Over 359,000.00NGN - Techgyst / Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! New HTC One A9 Cost Over $700 by dotun4luv(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2015
The great HTC One A9 hero and heroin of smartphone flagship price unveiled by a Dutch retailer, price at $792. Woow you said, yes I did the same thing as well. But come to think of it, HTC One A9 is a premium smartphone and is a dominant brand of HTC phones. The device full specs that is currently skyrocketing the internet might not be conscise enough but nevertheless, we can take a look at HTC One A9 from the perspective of HTC One M8 and all one's in the series of HTC.

According to rumour, it was said that HTC One A9 would proudly powered by 627 chipset, MediaTeck Helio X20 chip which honourably feature a deca-core CPU. Rumour also stated that the device would features a 4GB RAM which contradicts some other opinions that tagged the RAM to 2GB RAM.

As said by Evan Blass, HTC One A9 is a 5 inch smartphone with 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution and features an internal storage of 16GB with an expandable microSD.

The new HTC flagship features a 13MP back camera and 4MP front camera for selfiers. According to the tweet, the battery to me is a bit bit poor when comparing the battery with some other close mark gadget. The HTC One A9 features a 2150mAh battery capacity alongside a fingerprint scanner for maximum security.

The device is expected to be on sale this November and it will be made available in 6 different colours.

With great expectation from mobile user around the world, variant of latest smartphone flagship will be unveiled this November where HTC One A9 and Tecno Phantom 5 are currently the core one for now creating awareness for an average mobile user.
http://www.thegeekiepedia.com/htc-one-a9-price-revealed-online-dutch-retailer/

Re: OMG!!! New HTC One A9 Cost Over $700 by eagleeye2: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2015
I love htc. I have always used it's phone. On my 3rd HTC at the moment.
HTC One X+ boasts of 64GB internal memory

(1) (Reply)

Konga Messed Up / Check Out A Phone You Can Wash With Water And Soap / Ios's Award Winning Game Infinity Blade Now Available For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.