Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading (1944 Views)

Mini Importation Guide,mentorship And Tutorial / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by Isreal247: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2015
To all unsuccessful traders, aspiring binary options traders, get all you need to succeed trading binary options. All I need is just share your experience and testimonial here.
Re: Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by Teefire(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2015
I opened an account with BINARY BOOK about 6 months ago with $500 deposit. I was rewarded with $300 bonus.It has been a string of losses with few wins.Today, the account balance is just about $300 and that is because I stopped placing trades or I would have lost my entire investment. I wish I can just close the account but I know that is wishful thinking.These Brokers will watch you lose your entire investment without an aorta of remorse or apology. So here I am, just looking at the account and not daring to make any move because I know that in no time, I will be starring at a $0 account. That is my story.
Re: Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by Isreal247: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Teefire:
I opened an account with BINARY BOOK about 6 months ago with $500 deposit. I was rewarded with $300 bonus.It has been a string of losses with few wins.Today, the account balance is just about $300 and that is because I stopped placing trades or I would have lost my entire investment. I wish I can just close the account but I know that is wishful thinking.These Brokers will watch you lose your entire investment without an aorta of remorse or apology. So here I am, just looking at the account and not daring to make any move because I know that in no time, I will be starring at a $0 account. That is my story.

OK. Let me start with the mistakes you committed:

1. Accepting bonus: That's just a bait and you fell for it. You will be required to make 3x profit, in some cases 5x before you can withdraw. Now with the initial $800 you have you are expected to make minimum of $2400. Now you would want to make this amount quickly and you will sure end up loosing your money.

2. Binary book is a new broker with some negative reviews.
Re: Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
my broker is binarydotcom but I av been loosing. pls help me o. am scared of even crediting my acct until I get a system DAT works. thanks
Re: Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by jpride(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
I've no thorough knowledge of binary but i was aspiring to gamble into it. I fink your experience (Teefree) is like a warning from behind
Re: Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by Isreal247: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
urakuvictor:
my broker is binarydotcom but I av been loosing. pls help me o. am scared of even crediting my acct until I get a system DAT works. thanks

1. binarydotcom is one of the best brokers around but a times, they are funny. One of the disadvantages is the profit return on trades especially during news is frustrating. You can imagine trying to place a trade with $5 and having $2 as profit. Meanwhile when you loose, they have $5.

2. I dont know the strategies you use in trading, but by and large you need the basic knowledge of forex to be successful.

3. Discipline is also very important.

4. Avoid greed and aim 1%- 3% daily profit. Start with that, plan your trading and trade your plan.

5. Don't ever try to recover all your losses as fast as you can, the probability is very high that you would loose, this is a trap just to let you know.

6. Another interesting bait with your broker is random indices, stay away from this if you can't pls change your broker because you will definitely be tempted.

Hope this helps.
Re: Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by Isreal247: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
jpride:
I've no thorough knowledge of binary but i was aspiring to gamble into it. I fink your experience (Teefree) is like a warning from behind

Learn from where others fall. Devote time to learn the basics of fx and you will the successful.
Re: Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by jpride(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2015
@Isreal Pls can u acquaint me with those fx basics? Pls i rili need dem. Thank u
Re: Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by Isreal247: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2015
jpride:
@Isreal
Pls can u acquaint me with those fx basics? Pls i rili need dem. Thank u

Send me a mail, I will forward 2 to 3 ebooks to learn the basics of fx. When you receive them just go through them what you really need is
1. how fx works
2 currency pairs to trade
3. best times to trade each currency pairs
4. different fundamental news that affect trading
4. setting up mt4 trader
5. technical and fundamental trading setup
and much more.

Just spend time to study them, after a while apply whatever you've learnt in binary trading.
Re: Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by Rebuke: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Isreal247:
To all unsuccessful traders, aspiring binary options traders, get all you need to succeed trading binary options. All I need is just share your experience and testimonial here.

Guy what is it with d no on ur profile?
Re: Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by Isreal247: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2015
Rebuke:

Guy what is it with d no on ur profile?
Sorry, reach me via my email address.
Re: Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by Rebuke: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Isreal247:

Sorry, reach me via my email address.

D same mail on ur profile right?
Re: Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by truvine(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
please, I have lost alot on binary as well . right from the days of bet on market.
i will like to have the ebook as well
thanks in anticipation
olajideokulalu@gmail.com
Re: Get Free Mentorship And Training For Binary Options Trading by Isreal247: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2015
truvine:
please, I have lost alot on binary as well . right from the days of bet on market.
i will like to have the ebook as well
thanks in anticipation
olajideokulalu@gmail.com

Reach me through my email as I will share my recommended broker and trading systems with you.

(1) (Reply)

Wallpaper Business / 6 Best Alternative Platforms To Paypal 2017 / Are You An Entrepreneur? Apply For Diamond BET And Get Up To N3,000,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.