Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Seed Of Destiny. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seed Of Destiny. (926 Views)

Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seed Of Destiny. by Emmyjb(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Friday, 18 September 2015 TOPIC; TRIUMPHING IN TRIALS SCRIPTURE: And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. – Mark 4:37. THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: No matter your travail today, if you remain connected to God, you must prevail. Every great destiny faces the storms of life. When the devil perceives that you have a great future, he arranges a great storm along your way. The disciples of Jesus encountered a storm from our anchor Scripture above because they decided to cross over to the other side. Now, what is the reason behind the storms of life? It is to make you lose your stand, and surrender your focus on God. For instance, when Peter was confronted with the storm, he lost his focus on Jesus and began to sink. The storms of life are orchestrated by the enemy to shift our focus and attention from God. A storm may come in form of an organized accusation and opposition for your refusal to do evil, take a bribe or yield to other forms of compromise. You may be denied promotion in the office for refusing to have an immoral affair with your boss. People may refuse to assist you just because you refused to stop going to church. These are examples of confrontations by the enemy to make you abandon your faith. Beloved, no matter your travail today, if you remain connected to God you must prevail. You might be facing a situation of prolonged battle: you just came out of a pit, but before you realized your freedom, behold, another pit! But I prophesy upon your life today that He who brought you out yesterday shall bring you out today. Remember this: No matter your travail today, if you remain connected to God, you must prevail. ASSIGNMENT(S): 1. Make up your mind to overcome your current situation. 2. Demand for Divine Presence in time of confrontation. PRAYER: Lord, I have the assurance of Your Presence in my current battles. Help me to overcome every confrontation in my life in Jesus’ Name. FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION DESPITE DISTRACTION (PART 4) QUOTE: One light can handle your night. One revelation can handle your affliction. Culled from 15 KINGDOM PRINCIPLES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche DAILY READING: Isaiah 23:14 to 30:11, Galatians 3:23 to

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Happy Sunday Nairalanders (pic) / Check Out Guru Maharaj's Look At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (photos) / "Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.