Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share (2349 Views)

PRAYER Of Truth&justice>click>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_hyeb2io8>join / Pray For Pastors,prophets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 / Watch SPIRITUAL Truth>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ohlwvlhde8 ……>this Is For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by PastorAIO: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by Goshen360(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Smh....@ religious deception
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by CelebrityStar: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
bump. This was good.
@thoniameek, kingebukasblog, reyginus
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
bump. This was good.
@thoniameek, kingebukasblog, reyginus

I cant believe that during my own instant miracle the sickness just disappeared and never came back . I want to confess I conned myself

Pfft

The bible preaches against such people and one of them confessed . Aint you happy ?
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The bible preaches against such people and one of them confessed
Coke vs Pepsi?
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by hahn(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Coke vs Pepsi?

I prefer zobo grin
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Coke vs Pepsi?

Mirinda please
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by hahn(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I cant believe that during my own instant miracle the sickness just disappeared and never came back . I want to confess I conned myself

Pfft

The bible preaches against such people and one of them confessed . Aint you happy ?

Guy. what is this sickness you keep talking about? Care to share details?
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
hahn:

Guy. what is this sickness you keep talking about? Care to share details?

I've shared it many many times .
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by hahn(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I've shared it many many times .

Please share it with me. I honestly haven't come across the narrative
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
hahn:

Please share it with me. I honestly haven't come across the narrative

I was sick - fever , weakness - prayed for and became healed instantly . I was ebullient after the healing . Hallelujah !
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by hahn(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I was sick - fever , weakness - prayed for and became healed instantly . I was ebullient after the healing . Hallelujah !

Nice. I am happy for you.

Jesus Allah Buddah Sango Toothfairy be praised grin
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by AAinEqGuinea: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is funny.. But it's not only Nigeria, but Black pastors in America are just as crony. Church leaders I've met will respect you more if you don't take their religion seriously as long you're not blatantly exposing their fraud to the "sheep".

They're not trying to hear it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w6pIz4WpS0

1 Like

Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I once had cancer and died. Lucifer raised me up.

although, I had to exchange some of inches of dick to live. Nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share by PastorAIO: 4:03pm On May 19, 2016
sofdrinks? Na wa o!

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Cain's Wife? Was Cain's Wife His Sister?" / A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Insanity By Men Of God / Frosbel: How Can God Have A God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.