Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me (1386 Views)

Pls I Need Interpretation To This Strange Dream / A Strange Dream I Had. / Help Me Interprete My Strange Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Christains in the house please i need your contribution in this.my gf broke up with me yesterday,i cried and felt so bad to da xtent i couldnt eat,i begged her but she kept deaf ears 'saying fate always look for a way to seperate us(since i started dating her have been moving from one place to the other).yesterday night i had a bad dream-in the dream there was sudden conflict between two tribes people where killing each other,i was caught and almost killed but a freind of mine saved me,after much fuss the dream changed/a show was goin on people where eager to see me peform infact my song was on continous play(am an artiste in real life),suddenly as i was walking i entered a strange place i saw like ten people there suddenly some guys came in with guns abou to shoot i told them am not part of this people about to be killed,after lots of begging they said i should go and explain to the chiefs..they let me out i ran away passed the gathering of the chiefs then i woke up.so guys what do you think
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Artistree: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2015
When referring to yourself, it's I not i. As for your dream, I ain't Joseph's wife, so I'm as confused as you.

1 Like

Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Artistree:
When referring to yourself, it's I not i.
As for your dream, I ain't Joseph's wife, so I'm as confused as you.
lol tanks
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by angieberry(f): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2015
Dude, Pele
You're still suffering fr9m heartbreak. Take heart, o?
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Kunmius(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2015
Post ur dream here for interpretation:
www.Dreamtorchlight.org

Thank me later
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by tsdarkside(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
was your ex igbo??...
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by jcross19: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
markmira:
Christains in the house please i need your contribution in this.my gf broke up with me yesterday,i cried and felt so bad to da xtent i couldnt eat,i begged her but she kept deaf ears 'saying fate always look for a way to seperate us(since i started dating her have been moving from one place to the other).yesterday night i had a bad dream-in the dream there was sudden conflict between two tribes people where killing each other,i was caught and almost killed but a freind of mine saved me,after much fuss the dream changed/a show was goin on people where eager to see me peform infact my song was on continous play(am an artiste in real life),suddenly as i was walking i entered a strange place i saw like ten people there suddenly some guys came in with guns abou to shoot i told them am not part of this people about to be killed,after lots of begging they said i should go and explain to the chiefs..they let me out i ran away passed the gathering of the chiefs then i woke up.so guys what do you think
it means that Grace of God just safe you from premature death and it will come to pass if you are still with your ex.
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
jcross19:
it means that Grace of God just safe you from premature death and it will come to pass if you are still with your ex.
jeez!!! are u serious?
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by jcross19: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
markmira:

jeez!!! are u serious?
thats a blessing in disguise for you but you may find it hard to accept the truth.
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
jcross19:
thats a blessing in disguise for you but you may find it hard to accept the truth.
what makes u think so brother?
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by jcross19: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
markmira:

what makes u think so brother?
in those dreams you escaped death after breaking up with her.
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by mekzyjoe(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
markmira:
nig.gaa undecided undecided
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 19, 2015
markmira:
Christains in the house please i need your contribution in this.my gf broke up with me yesterday,i cried and felt so bad to da xtent i couldnt eat,i begged her but she kept deaf ears 'saying fate always look for a way to seperate us(since i started dating her have been moving from one place to the other).

1.) yesterday night i had a bad dream-in the dream there was sudden conflict between two tribes people where killing each other,i was caught and almost killed but

2.) a freind of mine saved me,

*after much fuss the dream changed/*

3.) a show was goin on people where eager to see me peform infact my song was on continous play(am an artiste in real life),

4.) suddenly as i was walking i entered a strange place i saw like ten people there

5.) suddenly some guys came in with guns abou to shoot i told them am not part of this people about to be killed,after lots of begging

6.) they said i should go and explain to the chiefs..they let me out i ran away passed the gathering of the chiefs then i woke up.

7.) so guys what do you think?

Hmmmm! My Son,

This dream was revealed to you by the mighty Zeus from the celestial chariot of Jupiter.

This dream of yours was divided into 2 parts, but I'll start with part 1.

1.) The conflict between the two tribes you saw killing themselves signify the impending and inevitable battle that will erupt between the children of Odua & the children of the rising sun, laying claims to the jerusalem of Odua which flows with milk & honey, but in the end, the children of Odua will be victorious because their god Obatala will fight for them.

2.) The friend of yours who saved you from being consumed by the onslaught between the 2 warring tribes of Odua & the rising sun, was non other than the Oba of Jerusalem a.k.a The Lagooners Incorporated. grin

End of Part 1

Note: You must have woken up to urinate in the toilet at this time, which explains the change in the rhythm & melody of this dream.

Beginning of Part 2

3.) The show wherein you saw yourself performing as a musician was organized by the Borno State Government to entertain refugees at the IDP's camp.

4.) Suddenly after the show, you decided to take a stroll and ended up entering 1 of the boko haram camps and you saw 10 people who were boko haram members.

5.) Ayayaya! The guys that came in with guns & almost killed you were men of the Nigerian Army & the international JTF who obviously mistook you for 1 of the terrorists.

6.) The chiefs you were directed to, were non other than the Nigerian chief of army staff, Nigerian chief of defense staff, Cameroonian chief of army staff, Niger & Chadian army chiefs.

7.) Thank your stars that you woke up from the dream without the military chiefs seeing you, otherwise you would have been shipped along with those boko haram prisoners to the Anambra prison at onitsha where you would see mango and call it banana - Nagode! grin

1 Like

Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2015
Zoharariel:

Hmmmm! My Son,

This dream was revealed to you by the mighty Zeus from the celestial chariot of Jupiter.

This dream of yours was divided into 2 parts, but I'll start with part 1.

1.) The conflict between the two tribes you saw killing themselves signify the impending and inevitable battle that will erupt between the children of Odua & the children of the rising sun, laying claims to the jerusalem of Odua which flows with milk & honey, but in the end, the children of Odua will be victorious because their god Obatala will fight for them.

2.) The friend of yours who saved you from being consumed by the onslaught between the 2 warring tribes of Odua & the rising sun, was non other than the Oba of Jerusalem a.k.a The Lagooners Incorporated. grin

End of Part 1

Note: You must have woken up to urinate in the toilet at this time, which explains the change in the rhythm & melody of this dream.

Beginning of Part 2

3.) The show wherein you saw yourself performing as a musician was organized by the Borno State Government to entertain refugees at the IDP's camp.

4.) Suddenly after the show, you decided to take a stroll and ended up entering 1 of the boko haram camps and you saw 10 people who were boko haram members.

5.) Ayayaya! The guys that came in with guns & almost killed you were men of the Nigerian Army & the international JTF who obviously mistook you for 1 of the terrorists.

6.) The chiefs you were directed to, were non other than the Nigerian chief of army staff, Nigerian chief of defense staff, Cameroonian chief of army staff, Niger & Chadian army chiefs.

7.) Thank your stars that you woke up from the dream without the military chiefs seeing you, otherwise you would have been shipped along with those boko haram prisoners to the Anambra prison at onitsha where you would see mango and call it banana - Nagode! grin
lol bro you re so funny!i love your sense of humor

2 Likes

Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 19, 2015
jcross19:
in those dreams you escaped death after breaking up with her.
INTERESTING
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by jcross19: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2015
markmira:

INTERESTING
if you still doubt it you may go back but the end will not be good at all.
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2015
jcross19:
if you still doubt it you may go back but the end will not be good at all.
will i die or what?
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by jcross19: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2015
markmira:
will i die or what?
you may have problem.
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2015
markmira:
(am an artiste in real life)
what kind of songs do you sing? If worldly or secular then it means that God is planning something big for you that you should repent and sing gospel songs and motivate peoples life thru your songs and if you failed to obey then satan at the other side will make you sing worldly songs and you will be rich and famous and later you will be killed. Give your life to Jesus and obey and serve Him. Quit all your future relationship with girls, they are a source of downfall. Remember samson and delilah. Turn wholly to God and He shall direct your future and keep you safe. Anything asides from Him will turn you into danger
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
what kind of songs do you sing? If worldly or secular then it means that God is planning something big for you that you should repent and sing gospel songs and motivate peoples life thru your songs and if you failed to obey then satan at the other side will make you sing worldly songs and you will be rich and famous and later you will be killed. Give your life to Jesus and obey and serve Him. Quit all your future relationship with girls, they are a source of downfall. Remember samson and delilah. Turn wholly to God and He shall direct your future and keep you safe. Anything asides from Him will turn you into danger
funny
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
jcross19:
you may have problem.
ok
Re: Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Honourable Pastor,

So giving his life to Jesus & quitting all his future relationships with ladies will stop him from having nightmares such as this?

I think you should replace both Oyedepo & Adeboye at the same time because your own anointing is from Pluto. grin

(1) (Reply)

Bible Said Jesus Didn't Die For Anybody Sin Nor He's Crucified / Anita Oyakhilome Sparks Marriage Rumours / Is Anyone Watching The TV Show "Billions"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.