Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel (2300 Views)

Akpors And His Magic Trick To Gideon / Barrister Akpors And The Village Farmer / Joke- Akpors And The Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel by DJBIGGY(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2015
Akpos knocked on the gate of a brothel in a red light district. The madam opened the brothel door to see a young man called Akpos. His clothes were all tattered and he looked needy.
can I help you?” the madam asked.
I want Onome,” Akpos replied.
Young Man, Onome is one of our most expensive ladies, perhaps someone else…”
No, I must see Onome.” Akpos replied. Just then Onome appeared and announced to Akpos that she charges N50,000 per visit.
Akpos never blinked and reached into his pocket and handed her fifty pieces of N1,000 notes. The two went up to a room for an hour whereupon Akpos calmly left.
The next night he appeared again demanding Onome.
Onome explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row and that there were no discounts. it was still N50,000. Again Akpos took out the money, the two went up to the room and he calmly left an hour later.
When Akpos showed up the third consecutive night, no one could believe it. Again he handed Onome the money and up to the room they went.
At the end of the hour Onome questioned Akpos: “No one has ever used my services three nights in a row… where are you from?”
Akpos replied, “I am from Warri.” “Really?” replied Onome, “I have a brother who lives there and does business.”
Yes; I know,” Akpos replied. “He gave me N150,000 to give to you.

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/09/joke-of-day-akpors-and-onome-at-brothel.html

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Lalasticlala come and laugh oooo
Re: Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel by Imortal001: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Oghene! akpos don catch female john!
Re: Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel by sirvic01(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2015
DJBIGGY:
Akpos knocked on the gate of a brothel in a red light district. The madam opened the brothel door to see a young man called Akpos. His clothes were all tattered and he looked needy.
can I help you?” the madam asked.
I want Onome,” Akpos replied.
Young Man, Onome is one of our most expensive ladies, perhaps someone else…”
No, I must see Onome.” Akpos replied. Just then Onome appeared and announced to Akpos that she charges N50,000 per visit.
Akpos never blinked and reached into his pocket and handed her fifty pieces of N1,000 notes. The two went up to a room for an hour whereupon Akpos calmly left.
The next night he appeared again demanding Onome.
Onome explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row and that there were no discounts. it was still N50,000. Again Akpos took out the money, the two went up to the room and he calmly left an hour later.
When Akpos showed up the third consecutive night, no one could believe it. Again he handed Onome the money and up to the room they went.
At the end of the hour Onome questioned Akpos: “No one has ever used my services three nights in a row… where are you from?”
Akpos replied, “I am from Warri.” “Really?” replied Onome, “I have a brother who lives there and does business.”
Yes; I know,” Akpos replied. “He gave me N150,000 to give to you.

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/09/joke-of-day-akpors-and-onome-at-brothel.html

Lol
Re: Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2015
I actually laughed lol
Re: Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel by DJBIGGY(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
I actually laughed lol

BP lowered grin
Re: Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel by IceDude(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Akpors killed 3birds with one stone, hat-trick tins grin grin grin
Re: Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel by Chestar5(f): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lol, somehow like AY skit with chris attoh grin grin
Re: Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel by sinaj(f): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Itz quite funi

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel by APCREP: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Akpos na akpos 31 days in atlanta
Re: Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel by bellAnikky(f): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Chai!!....BAD MARKET
Re: Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel by Wisdytech(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
hmmmmm!

(1) (Reply)

This Type Of Shoe Will Make You Laugh Except You Are A Sadist Lol / Robert Mugabe Hilarious Quotes On Racism / Funny Pictures Of The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.