Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Here's The Official Tracklist For The Game's 'the Documentary 2'. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Here's The Official Tracklist For The Game's 'the Documentary 2'. (404 Views)

Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album / Mr Eazi Releases "Accra To Lagos" Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's The Official Tracklist For The Game's 'the Documentary 2'. by Good2love(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2015
The Game's new album, The Documentary 2, has been in the works for years. Now, we're finally only a few weeks away from seeing the sequel to his debut actually get a release, and the tracklist is expectedly crammed with features. The guest-list includes heavy hitters like Dr. Dre, Q-Tip, and Kendrick Lamar, but also shines some light on artists like Sonyae and Sha Shab.

1. “Intro”
2. “On Me” (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
3. “Step Up” (Feat. Dej Loaf & Sha Sha)
4. “Don’t Trip” (Feat. Ice Cube, Dr. Dre & will.i.am)
5. “Standing On Ferraris” (Feat. Diddy)
6. “Dollar and a Dream” (Feat. Ab-Soul)
7. “Made In America” (Feat. Marcus Black)
8. “Hashtag” (Feat. Jelly Roll)
9. “Circles” (Feat. Q-Tip, Eric Bellinger & Sha Sha)
10. “Uncle” (Skit)
11. “Dedicated” (Feat. Future & Sonyae)
12. “Bitch You Ain’t Shit”
13. “Summertime” (Feat. Jelly Roll)
14. “Mula” (Feat. Kanye West)
15. “The Documentary 2″
16. “New York, New York”
17. “100” (Feat. Drake)
18. “Just Another Day”
19. “LA” (Feat. Snoop Dogg, will.i.am & Fergie)

Source: http://www.newsfacebook.co.uk/2015/09/heres-official-tracklist-for-games.html

(1) (Reply)

Very Affordable Music Production/promotion/training / Gisttv.net Chopstix Ft. Reminisce, CDQ & Ceeza – Banging / What Do You Have To Say ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.