Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

U are unique in your own way/always be original.... *#must Read#*.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / U are unique in your own way/always be original.... *#must Read#*.. (332 Views)

Give Men Breast, If U Call Him Baby & U Don't Give Him Breast U Are Stupid- Lady / 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert / Repping Naija In My Own Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U are unique in your own way/always be original.... *#must Read#*.. by leXHansplaCE(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
I decided to write this post/article to share with all bloggers and also learn with all blogger a few experience...

Please read through..

lets get straight to the piece i have to discuss (MUST YOU BE LIKE EVERYONE?)!!

How regularly have you ever wished to be like that next person?

How regularly have you ever wished you were exceptional in connection to the individual you are?

Uncountable on the off chance that I by one means or another happened to meet you one on one and make this same request..

Yet we tend to neglect that "BIBLICALLY speaking" we were all made to stand-out and be remarkable.

I’ll use blogging as my case point here.

Am not a master regarding blogging yet rather from the little data I have about blogging so far I can say am satisfied being in my exceptional way.

You have to approach me for some what justifiable reason? I'l let you know..

When I started my blog (lets not go deep into the date and all that for its way back but with issues), I decided to be like every other top blogger in and around. 'No name explanations behind living', it helped me with getting a fancied thought and action however over the whole deal, I saw I lost quality in keeping someunflinching site visitors, so would you have the capacity to figure the accompanying move I made? I wager you can't figure right.

I put aside time out to advance two or three request..

Why am I blogging?

Why do I blog?

Who are my target Audience?Here are the answer...

Am blogging for passion..

I blog to share my own specific individual experiences and lifestyle, offer news and tips on HEALTH, EVENTS AND OCCASSIONS I am incorporated with or I go to,
INSPIRATIONALS/MOTIVATIONALS and in a way get some pay through it (after all there is an expression that hardwork and substance pays on the web)..

I plan passing energetic and uncommon message through this site.

I wish to accomplish an overall gathering of visitors where leXHansplaCE will be a channel point for the mentioned reasons of blogging..

Yet numerous people surge and bob into blogging like its just for diversion just, my dear 'blogging isn't as basic as some make it look, am up till now taking in an extensive measure in the field and still need to go higher than I am at this time'..

When you transform into the copy and paste journal proprietoror in the event that I sayblogger, trust me you will be seen as the standard person who supports on society endeavors to blog. (You will get nowhere, I did it and stopped it even with no body inciting me).

At times you can decide to blog yet when you are not NICHED it transforms into a troublesome errand for you. Mine is CENTERED/NICHED on my specific CONTENTS/INSPIRATIONALS and HEALTH.

Do whatever it takes not to ask in respect to whether am immaculate in this 3 for I would not meander into it if I didn't understand what I was doing.

Right away over to you reading this.. Is it genuine that you are into blogging? Is it genuine that you are hoping to transform into one? On the other hand would you say you are just the regular or extra standard being..? Whichever case you fall into, trust me you would be better of knowing why you have to do anything in life 'not just blogging' and settle on that decision on doing what stands you out in the crowd of an enormous number..

Set yourself a couple of goals and destinations..

Portray yourgoals and destinations..

plan yourgoals and destinations..

Don't just dream or wish for your goals and destinations,

Put it all into practice..

In whatever you do, endeavor to reliably be stand-out and predictable with a style 'your style'and you should hit the spot when the time is right..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Christian Group Says The World Will End Today / Is Alameiseigha Really Dead? / Creativity The Mother Of Productivity By Somto Okeke Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.