Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Joke Of The Day: The Relocating Ghost - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day: The Relocating Ghost (1193 Views)

April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Joke Of The Day: The Boring Pastor / Joke Of The Day: The Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day: The Relocating Ghost by ashantemoore(f): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
A coffin maker was on his way to deliver one of his coffins and in the process, his car broke down. Trying not to be late to disappoint his customer, he put the coffin on his head and began heading fast to his destination.

On his way, a police officer saw him and told him to stop, asking him:

"Hey, what are you carrying and where are you going"? The man replied:

."I do not like where I was buried so I am relocating." The policeman fainted! Lol...

http://enquizzle..com.ng/2015/09/joke-of-day-relocating-ghost.html

Re: Joke Of The Day: The Relocating Ghost by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin grin lol
Re: Joke Of The Day: The Relocating Ghost by nikkiking(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
It must be Akpos grin.
Re: Joke Of The Day: The Relocating Ghost by myqel(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

r / Top Lies Nigerian Guys Tell...(see Photo) / When Oga At D Top Refuses To Pay His Driver (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.