Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Appendicitis Wound Breakdown Issue, Advice Needed.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Appendicitis Wound Breakdown Issue, Advice Needed.. (1108 Views)

Doctor Goes Wild In Ondo State, Baths Nurse With Water From Patient’s Wound / Chronic Wound Care Solutions-wound Dressings / Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appendicitis Wound Breakdown Issue, Advice Needed.. by otabuko(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Please I humbly seek advice from this house, I had an appendicitis surgery 3 weeks ago but i was somewhat not very fortunate and my Wound broke down, how do i facilitate the healing process of my Wound as i would be commencing my masters degree programme by November! Advice needed... Dietary and otherwise.
Re: Appendicitis Wound Breakdown Issue, Advice Needed.. by olexjay(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
• Eat your meals at the rightful time and make sure you eat your dinner around 6pm for quick digestion of food and don't stress yourself up until the food fully digest.

• Take your food when its little warm (not much hot), this will be helpful to warm the stomach for quick heal up.

• Don't eat hard foods/fruits but soft food.

• Mostly! Avoid self medication, don't take any drug prescribe by anyone but make sure it is directed by the physician.

Make sure you visit your doctor, I wish you a quick recovery, God is your strength
Re: Appendicitis Wound Breakdown Issue, Advice Needed.. by tforever(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Note that after your appendix have been surgically removed, you will need lots of rest and some special particular types of foods that we know as appendicitis diets or diets for appendicitis. Diets for appendicitis include: i. Taking lots of vegetables ii. Taking lots of water iii. Eating fresh fruits iv. Honey v. Milk vi. Vegetable salads and fruits salads vii. Apple juice Don’ts of appendicitis: i. Do not take fried foods ii. Avoid spicy foods iii. Avoid refined cereals iv. Canned foods should not be taken at all v. Sugar should be avoided vi. Tea vii. Coffee should also be avoided viii. White flour ix. Meat should be avoided, best is to eat chick or lots of fish Recommended products for your appendicitis : these products are all products of forever living products which are natural products which are good for your appendicitis. i. aloe vera juice.
ii. Forever Nature’s 18… a blend of over 5 different fruits and vegetables. They all contains all the vitamins and minerals that your need. If you have his kind of condition, you will need more of fruits and vegetables in your system.
iii. Forever Absorbent C : a combination of vitamin c and whole wheat bran.
iv. Honey: which is a natural food for your body and which also contains all the vitamins and mineral your body need to function properly. contact Tunde on 08131195769.
Re: Appendicitis Wound Breakdown Issue, Advice Needed.. by otabuko(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
olexjay:
• Eat your meals at the rightful time and make sure you eat your dinner around 6pm for quick digestion of food and don't stress yourself up until the food fully digest.

• Take your food when its little warm (not much hot), this will be helpful to warm the stomach for quick heal up.

• Don't eat hard foods/fruits but soft food.

• Mostly! Avoid self medication, don't take any drug prescribe by anyone but make sure it is directed by the physician.

Make sure you visit your doctor, I wish you a quick recovery, God is your strength
Thanks very much!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Diabetic foot sores make it impossible for you to wear shoes-Solutions / Atlanta Eye Clinic: A Pioneer Eye Clinic In Abuja, Nigeria, / Don't Remind Her Of Her EX - Be The Lion In Bed (premature Ejaculation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.