Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

11 Pro/post Steps Of Marital Ethics. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11 Pro/post Steps Of Marital Ethics. (450 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Pro/post Steps Of Marital Ethics. by okonkwo44: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
#Most young people dream of being married some day and, of course, they want a happy and successful marriage. But such a marriage is not easy to come by. In fact one of every five marriages ends in divorce or separation.
This means that half of these people, who thought they were "in love" quickly became disillusioned,bitter,unhappy,and ready to call it quits on their marriage.
Is marriage just a big gamble in which most people are losers who end up hating each other, while a few lucky ones manage to have a good relationship? No, it isn't that way at all. There are certain specific ingredients in a happy marriage.
#Number one ingreedient is Agape love which is the love which gives and sacrifices for the highest good of another person.
#Agape love is not just a wonderful feeling;it is the definite choice of the will. One of the amazing things about agape love is this: when you choose to love a person unselfishly and act lovingly toward them, in time you will have the feeling of love toward them.
#God has given us a wonderful place in which to learn agape love. That place is the home. If you are living at home, God wants you to begin to show unselfish love to the other members of your family.
Remember, you do not have to wait until you feel loving toward the others in your family. You can choose to love them and begin acting unselfishly toward them. This is excellent training for marriage.
#Any girl or fellow can act lovingly toward someone that he or she is planning to marry. It is in their interest to do so. But once they are married and the routine of daily living sets in, their basic nature will express itself. If they are selfish and self-centered in their present family situation, they will be the same way in their marriage.
#One of the biggest mistakes young people make is rushing in to marriage because they cannot stand to live at home. But until you learn to live at home,accepting and loving the other members of your family,you are not ready for marriage.
#Before considering marriage you need to know that you have agape love for that special person and that he or she has the same kind of love for you.
#A happy marriage is not a marriage between two "perfect" people who just happened to meet each other and get married. There is no such thing as "perfect" people!
#A happy marriage is a marriage between two imperfect people who love each other with unselfish, committed love. Agape love is not blind-it sees the faults of the other person,but it covers them with love.
When you really love someone, you don't try to change them. You accept them and love them as they are. Agape love says, "I love you no matter what happens,and I always will." You can see why this kind of love is so essential in a happy and successful marriage.
Wish all my pals good luck in establishing a good home.Have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

The Definition Of A True Woman / Idea On Bb Z30 / U Have Been Trying To Solve That Marital Issue On Your Own,try God For A Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.