Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. (6379 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Emperor4God(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Windows 10 has so many Illuminati & Freemaons symbols & signs
that to list them all will take to much time.

This should not be a surprise to follow insiders,
as we have always know that there is something devilish about Microsoft.

We are not saying dont use WIndows 10,
but be aware that the time of the Anti-Christ is near because the time of Jesus is Nearer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEezFMDuAsU

2 Likes

Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by lordbish(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by zyzxx(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
They may be trying but 666 wont be. Valid until d first trumpet sound

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by joystickextendr: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
oh ok
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Dekatron(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Johnydon22, come see o

why are people backward like this?

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by johnydon22(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dekatron:
Johnydon22, come see o

why are people backward like this?
Bro it is sad to see my people this way.

What can i say... since according to the Op windows is evil and evil is illuminati well so is android, java, facebook, whatsapp and other technological gizmos and platforms.

my only advice to him is: Break his phone, smash his laptops and delete his whatsapp and facebook accounts, break his sim and every other evil gadgets in his possession.

He should not wish to associate with evil does he? wink

He simply should just do away with all the technology in his possession since he has chosen to let stuporous superstition run his life and thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Dekatron(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
johnydon22:
Bro it is sad to see my people this way.

What can i say... since according to the Op windows is evil and evil is illuminati well so is android, java, facebook, whatsapp and other technological gizmos and platforms.

my only advice to him is: Break his phone, smash his laptops and delete his whatsapp and facebook accounts, break his sim and every other evil gadgets in his possession.

He should not wish to associate with evil does he? wink

He simply should just do away with all the technology in his possession since he has chosen to let stuporous superstition run his life and thoughts.
grin

op, please drown all your Gadgets. They use the symbol of Freemason and Illuminanti

Mark is Illuminanti and Atheist. Pls dont use WHATSAPP, FB & INSTAGRAM
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by nobilis: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
U guys see the devil and his symbols in everything.
If a person speaks in a particular way, he is possessed by the devil.
If a person has a characteristic gait, he is demon-possessed.
If a person poses in a certain way in a picture, he is demon possessed.

Na wa oo.
This is a pitiable life u guys are living oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by vooks: 1:08am On Sep 19, 2015
Emperor4God:

but be aware that the time of the Anti-Christ is near because the time of Jesus is Nearer.

M0ron
Why did you leave Nairaland?
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Emperor4God(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
vooks:

M0ron
Why did you leave Nairaland?

nobilis:
U guys see the devil and his symbols in everything.
If a person speaks in a particular way, he is possessed by the devil.
If a person has a characteristic gait, he is demon-possessed.
If a person poses in a certain way in a picture, he is demon possessed.
Na wa oo.
This is a pitiable life u guys are living oo.

I am not surprised with your thinking because the bible says that people hate the truth and love darkness

John 3:19c
men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Read for yourself that Bill Gates name adds up to 666

http://egomania.nu/gates.html

This link shows you that many of Microsoft products are made to mean 666
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/gates_antichrist.htm

SO GUYS PLEASE DONT BE IGNORANT
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by nobilis: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Emperor4God:

I am not surprised with your thinking because the bible says that people hate the truth and love darkness

John 3:19c
men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Read for yourself that Bill Gates name adds up to 666

http://egomania.nu/gates.html

This link shows you that many of Microsoft products are made to mean 666
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/gates_antichrist.htm

SO GUYS PLEASE DONT BE IGNORANT

And the light is that Windows 10 is full of devilish symbols
That is the light that I should love?

Bill Gates' name now adds up to 666?

It is no longer Pope John Paul II's name, right?
I remember when you guys were rumoring that John Paul II was the AntiChrist and that his name added up to 666. John Paul II died and that rumor died down.

Then it shifted to Barack Obama. And how he was gonna bring about the One World Government. And he was an instrument of the devil. Now that rumor is dying down as Obama is nearing the end of his tenure.

Now you guys have shifted to Bill Gates.
When he released all the earlier versions of Windows: 98, Vista, XP, 7, 8, his name never added up to 666. It is now that he has released Windows 10 that his name has started adding up to 666.

See how u guys are making a mess of ur bible and making it a plaything. Yet u guys wonder why atheists abound everywhere.

For your information, whenever you're looking for something, u will always find it. That's how life is. If I start looking for signs that Buhari is the AntiChrist, I will definitely find many of those signs.
That shows the power of the human mind.

Keep deceiving your poor selves.
Bill Gates will die soon and we will see who the 666 will shift to next.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by kevoh(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
SMH undecided
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Saurab: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
I have been using windows10 for like a month now, so I have joined illuminati? You guys are simply foo.lish.
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by plappville(f): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
nobilis:

And the light is that Windows 10 is full of devilish symbols
That is the light that I should love?

Bill Gates' name now adds up to 666?

It is no longer Pope John Paul II's name, right?
I remember when you guys were rumoring that John Paul II was the AntiChrist and that his name added up to 666. John Paul II died and that rumor died down.

Then it shifted to Barack Obama. And how he was gonna bring about the One World Government. And he was an instrument of the devil. Now that rumor is dying down as Obama is nearing the end of his tenure.

Now you guys have shifted to Bill Gates.
When he released all the earlier versions of Windows: 98, Vista, XP, 7, 8, his name never added up to 666. It is now that he has released Windows 10 that his name has started adding up to 666.

See how u guys are making a mess of ur bible and making it a plaything. Yet u guys wonder why atheists abound everywhere.

For your information, whenever you're looking for something, u will always find it. That's how life is. If I start looking for signs that Buhari is the AntiChrist, I will definitely find many of those signs.
That shows the power of the human mind.

Keep deceiving your poor selves.
Bill Gates will die soon and we will see who the 666 will shift to next.

grin grin grin
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Krystalzkris(f): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
christianity... The bane of civilization... Left for religion,we would still be using camels nd donkeys and horses to travel round d world...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Emperor4God(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Krystalzkris:
christianity... The bane of civilization... Left for religion,we would still be using camels nd donkeys and horses to travel round d world...

Amen Jesus is Live and is Lord

Moahmmed is dead & Buried

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by johnydon22(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Emperor4God:

Oh my goodness what is this... embarassed

What has religion and ludicrous superstition done to my people..

This is not a happy sight at all sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Krystalzkris(f): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Emperor4God:

carry ur nyama nyama comot for here... Dont mention me again..
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Femiwilli: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Krystalzkris:
carry ur nyama nyama comot for here... Dont mention me again..

No be fool u be?

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Krystalzkris(f): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Femiwilli:

No be fool u be?
id just let that comment pass,because i know how u must be feeling... Deluded idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by chuose: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
we all know that Microsoft & bill gate are into freemasonry
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by shotster50(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Seth2416: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
The founding father's of terrorism in the USA are Bill Gates Tom Cruise Steve Jobs Dan Hesse Steven Spielberg Bill and Hilary Clinton and anyone else involved with the Microsoft organization since day 1 and the entire Waco and Washington state and new york state police. In the early 1990s the internet came into existence with Steve Jobs and America online and Bill gates with Microsoft Windows. I was only 12 or 13 when I first used America online to instant message my girlfriend on windows software. I lived a few miles from the bush administration Crawford ranch. While I was busy smoking weed and fucking my girlfriend Bill Clinton Bill gates and New Yorks Steve jobs and Tom cruise were watching the Oklahoma city federal bombing on a telepathic internet site connected to my brain that can see the future and Bill Clinton Hilary Clinton Bill Gates Steve Jobs Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg were watching the okc bombing before it happened and the Waco police failed to arrest the ISP for invading my privacy and take control of the internet site. I figured this out years later when I watched the movie Minority Report written by Steven Spielberg starring Tom cruise(new Yorks golden boy). In the movie Tom Cruise can see the future off the brains of these characters called pre cognatives. There are 3 of them and they can see murders off the ore cogs brains and Tom Cruise plays the Hero Cop in 2050 Washington(the same place bill gates resides and where Microsoft is) something stopping murders before they happen. Steven Spielberg wrote the script as Science fiction in the late 90's but if you know who I am u know the movie was written about me BC they found out they could see the future off my brain. So in turn it wasn't science fiction it was non fiction BC telepathy was hypothesized and then proven off my brain. So if u watch the movie minority report you will see that all of the above mentioned leaders of america had the choice to make Americas future like minority report and stop all crime and murders and terrorist attacks and evacuate natural disasters off my brain before they happened just like the script. But these evil men and women chose to let first the okc bombing happen and not stop it. Then 911 and latest the Boston terrorist attacks. While NYC is showing terrorism coverage brainwashing the public Bill gates Clinton and Steve Hobbs and Spielberg and tom cruise did the opposite of the movie script minority report. They knew the attacks were going to happen they saw them happen in the future off my brain and they let them happen. That's is why these men and women and the men and women at At&t Verizon and Sprint are all the founding fathers of terrorism. Clinton administration off microsoft windows networking emails for the first time on Steve jobbs america online v1.0 "you've got mail" watched the Timothy McVeigh terry Nichols attack months before and let them happen. Then came the Bush administration who again watched bin laden and 911 happen on the same windows software communicating on America online for email. Bill gates tipped off Larry Silverstein the owner of the twin towers they would be hit by terrorist after watching it happen off my brain months before. Larry Silverstein then reworked the insurance policy a few weeks before to cover terrorist attacks. Instead of warning the new Yorkers to evacuate and stopping the terrorist from getting on the plane Silverstein bill gates Steve jobs and tom cruise all kept quiet while all seven of the World trade center buildings were rigged with demolition charges. The planes hit but the buildings wouldn't fall BC they were hurricane engineered. If you look online you see where Silverstein admidts he put demolition charges in building seven and blew it up. If you research how long it takes to rig up a controlled demolition it takes up to two weeks to outfit a building like world trade center building 7. Which this means larry Silverstein allowed by NY state police and federal agents who monitor explosive material used in demolitions knew the planes would hit before they hit which goes back to the movie minority report and the internet site connected to my brain. This is the reason All of these people named above are the founding fathers of terrorism. Then along comes the Obama administration and homeland security and they watched the Boston parade massacre attacks off my brain on windows software before they happened and let it happen again.
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by TrajansKong: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Precisely.
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Emp3ror4God: 9:06am On May 06, 2016
You Motherfucker Otoo Fara a.k.a Emperor4god , we are always ahead of you bitch , beware. Don't play with the word of god you senseless hypocrite!
Regards....
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Emperor4God(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Illuminate Is Not Evil Religious People Just Know How To Condem Things They Don't Understand Besides They No Longer Exist
Freemason Was Founded By Catholic Inspired By The Pope Abi Na Priest Self
So Satan Now Have Signs?? No Satan Don't Exist But Catholic Do Is Ur Brain Now Ticking To Where Dose Signs Are Coming From Even Though they Don't Mean Shit

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Tournel(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Emperor4God:

All these Useless Mentality. Christians and sometimes muslims are always against every new technology to you Windows is Demonic. Is it not a computer software maker like Android and Google? Al these are bullshit. If you hate it, then stop using computers. Muslims face the east when praying, and they say they worship the same god as christians. Also, there's no evidence of your useless satan or god. Please leave our today's tech alone. If you're not comfortable, then kill yourself or do your things manually.
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Tournel(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Emperor4God:

Archeologists also reveal that, the Number of the "believed" beast is not even 666, it's 616. Religion is just deceiving people to make their lives more difficult. The other time another religious fool said that, google chrome, disney, monster energy drink are all demonic. Please stop deceiving yourself with this useless mentality
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Illuminate Is Not Evil Religious People Just Know How To Condemn Things They Don't Understand Besides They No Longer Exist
Freemason Was Founded By Catholic Inspired By The Pope Abi Na Priest Self
So Satan Now Have Signs?? No Satan Don't Exist But Catholic Do Is Ur Brain Now Ticking To Where Dose Signs Are Coming From Even Though they Don't Mean Shit
Seriously I wonder what is wrong with enlightenment, Christians and their thieving ways,Jehova ,calling all others "gods'", evil +other shits
lol
Re: Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. by HCpaul(m): 12:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Things like this happens whenever a Christian is trying by all means with curiosity to validate the Biblical invalid predictions. They will try as much as possible to interrelate events that by nature doesn't relate with the Bible.

This to me Is important as it is a vital criteria for been a Christian.

(1) (Reply)

Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real / Post Your Funny Santa Claus Pictures Here / I regret knowing masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.