Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Muust Read Conversation Between Doctor, Husband And Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Muust Read Conversation Between Doctor, Husband And Wife (1319 Views)

Husband And Wife Taking A Shower / Funny Conversation Between Husband And Wife While Watching Arsenal Vs Chelsea / Hilarious Conversation Between Black Kid And White Kid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muust Read Conversation Between Doctor, Husband And Wife by modelee(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
WOMAN: My Husband is not interested in sex. DOCTOR: Ok! give these pills to him. Everyday, put 1 pill in his tea. the woman did and they had sex which they enjoyed. Next day she puts 2 pills in his tea and they enjoyed much more sex. 3rd day, she emptied the whole bottle in his tea. … Two days later Doctor called to know the progress. Son picked and replied: “Mom is in coma at the moment, Aunt is in the hospital, Maid is suing Dad for rape, My own ass hurts and bleeding and Dad is still running naked in the garden, shouting Bingo! Bingo!! Bingo!!! Even the Dogs are running 4 their lives!

1 Like

Re: Muust Read Conversation Between Doctor, Husband And Wife by btwo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
skibo
Re: Muust Read Conversation Between Doctor, Husband And Wife by abuhikmat(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
This can't happen in reality.It must be a joke.
Re: Muust Read Conversation Between Doctor, Husband And Wife by henribj(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
hahahahahaha
thanks for sharing op
Re: Muust Read Conversation Between Doctor, Husband And Wife by McCarlito(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
modelee:
WOMAN: My Husband is not interested in sex. DOCTOR: Ok! give these pills to him. Everyday, put 1 pill in his tea. the woman did and they had sex which they enjoyed. Next day she puts 2 pills in his tea and they enjoyed much more sex. 3rd day, she emptied the whole bottle in his tea. … Two days later Doctor called to know the progress. Son picked and replied: “Mom is in coma at the moment, Aunt is in the hospital, Maid is suing Dad for rape, My own ass hurts and bleeding and Dad is still running naked in the garden, shouting Bingo! Bingo!! Bingo!!! Even the Dogs are running 4 their lives!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muust Read Conversation Between Doctor, Husband And Wife by igho003(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2015
Hahahahahahhahaha. NL no go kill me I must die old
Re: Muust Read Conversation Between Doctor, Husband And Wife by Oxytocin(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lolzz... grin grin grin grin
Re: Muust Read Conversation Between Doctor, Husband And Wife by APCREP: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Even my key pad bleeds on the effect of the pills

(1) (Reply)

Akpor’s And His Teacher / Who Is The Most Darkest Person In The National Assembly? / Lol, Happy Weekend Jokes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.