Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Breaking News!!! Please Be Your Brothers' Keeper By Broadcasting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Breaking News!!! Please Be Your Brothers' Keeper By Broadcasting (2232 Views)

Store Keeper Needed At Marina And V.I / Federal Civil Service Vacancy Advert Is Fake News Please ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Please Be Your Brothers' Keeper By Broadcasting by hapheeyxz: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Please be your brothers' keeper by broadcasting.

The Lagos State Health Service Commission is requesting for application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the
following vacant positions in the various General Hospitals across the State:

Consultants - 4

Prin. Medical Officers - 2

Snr. Medical Officer. - 1

Medical Officers - 12

Dental Officer - 1

Medical Lab. Scientist. - 1

Pharmacists - 7

Radiographers - 28

X-Ray Technicians/Dark Room Assistants - 18

Matron - 1

Nursing Sisters - 35

Hospital Administrator - 1

Social Welfare Officer - 1

Engineers II - 3

Pharmacy Technician - 1

Health Record Officers/Technicians - 7

Data Entry Assistants - 4

Driver Mechanics - 3

Craftmen - 8

Craftmen (Tailoring) - 2

Cook - 1

Health Attendants - 12

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:

CONSULTANTS

All applicants for Consultant position must have passed the Part II Final Examination of the Fellowship of the West African College of Surgeons or the National Post Graduate Medical
College or its equivalent in the area of Radiology, Paediatrics
(Neonatology), Internal Medicine (Cardiology), and Pathology (Chemical Pathology).

PRINCIPAL MEDICAL OFFICERS

A Degree in Medicine and Post NYSC full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria plus at least Twelve
(12) years post qualification cognate experience.

SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICERS

A Degree in Medicine and Post NYSC full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria plus 6 - 9 years post
qualification cognate experience.

MEDICAL/DENTAL OFFICERS

A Degree in Medicine and Post NYSC full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria plus at least One (1)
year post qualification cognate experience.

MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTISTS

(a)Haematology (b) Chemical Pathology
Candidates must be holder of AIMLS (T), Bsc plus AIMLS or
Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS).
Candidates must have completed NYSC and licensed by the
Medical laboratory Science Council of Nigeria

PHARMACISTS

Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree, Post NYSC full registration with the Pharmacist Registration Board of Nigeria.

PHARMACY TECHNICIANS

Candidates must have completed the 3 year training program at the School of Health Technology and obtained the registration of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology
for Technicians.

RADIOGRAPHERS

Candidates must have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Radiography or DCR London (Diploma in
Radiography) from any of the recognized Institutions both locally and abroad plus registration with the Board of Radiographers of Nigeria. Candidates must have completed NYSC.

X-RAY TECHNICIANS

Candidates must have a West African School Certificate plus 2 years training program at the School of Health Technology or 2 Years training plus 1 Year Advanced training at the School of Health Technology.

MATRON

Basic requirements: Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife
(RM) and BNSc Nursing certificates is required plus at least
Twelve (12) years post qualification cognate experience.

NURSING SISTERS

Basic requirements: Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife
(RM) and BNSc Nursing certificates is required in area of specialization where applicable. BNSc candidates must have
completed NYSC.

HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR

Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in any Social Sciences obtained from recognized university and must have
completed NYSC.

SOCIAL WELFARE OFFICER

Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Social Work or any of the relevant Social Sciences obtained from recognized
university and must have completed NYSC

ENGINEERS

Candidates must have Bachelor of Science Degree in appropriate engineering field plus membership of Nigerian
Society of Engineers or COREN. Candidates must have completed NYSC

HEALTH RECORD OFFICERS/TECHNICIANS

a) Candidates must have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Medical Records/Biostatistics and must be licensed by the
Health Information Registration Board. Candidates must have
completed NYSC

b) Candidates must have completed the 3 year training program at the School of Health Technology plus Membership
of the Association of Medical Records Technicians.

DATA ENTRY ASSISTANTS

Candidates must have 4 Credits in West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or General Certificate of Education (GCE)
plus ability to read and write. Knowledge in computer would
be an added advantage.

DRIVER MECHANICS

Candidates must have 4 Credits in West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or General Certificate of Education (GCE)
and a valid Class "C"Driver Licence plus ability to read and write.

CRAFTSMEN

Candidates must have 4 Credits in West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or General Certificate of Education (GCE) plus a pass in the Federal Ministry of Labour Trade Test Class III in the appropriate trade.

COOKS

Candidates must have 4 Credits in West Africa School Leaving
Certificate (WASC) or General Certificate in Education (GCE) plus ability to read and write.

HEALTH ATTENDANTS

Candidates must have 4 Credits in West Africa School Leaving Certificate (WASC) or General Certificate in Education (GCE) plus ability to read and write.

METHOD OF APPLICATION:

All interested applicants should visit our website at
www.hsc@lagosstate.gov.ng for Entry Requirements and download the Health Service Commission Employment Application Form,Copies of credentials, curriculum vitae and two (2) passport -size recent photographs are to be attached to completed
Application Form.

Applicants must ensure that their completed application forms reach the Permanent Secretary, Health Service Commission, 1 Ganiu Smith Street, Lagos Island, Lagos within two (2) weeks of publication of this advertisement.

ANNOUNCER
Dr. Jemilade A. Longe

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Breaking News!!! Please Be Your Brothers' Keeper By Broadcasting by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
my job is included but at the end 5000 people we turn up for just two positions tongue
Re: Breaking News!!! Please Be Your Brothers' Keeper By Broadcasting by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
onijagidijagan cheesy tongue
Re: Breaking News!!! Please Be Your Brothers' Keeper By Broadcasting by hapheeyxz: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hollabesea:
onijagidijagan cheesy tongue
meaning what ma'am?
Re: Breaking News!!! Please Be Your Brothers' Keeper By Broadcasting by olamide1: 12:31am On Sep 19, 2015
Hello,

My fellow Nigerian abroad or in Nigeria. I just want to quickly comment on the Nigerian Bank registration in Atlanta Georgia. I want to appeal to all the readers here that please help us to spread this information. I called GTbank several time and they told me that BVN registration has started at 918 Holcomb bridge, Roswell in Atlanta Georgia, This is a blatant lies, I went there today, I drove for good 8 hours to this location, this building is empty, except for the hiring agent that is using the first floor. Please let them hear, from CBN governor to the Nigerians law makers, why are they lying. I later called GTbank all what they can tell me is to visit Ooisservices and book appointment. please ask them with who, they do not even have a physical location. did they think USA is just like Nigeria where you can go to people's house for O wan be, please CBN and Nigeria government do something.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Please Be Your Brothers' Keeper By Broadcasting by iyimide(m): 12:57am On Sep 19, 2015
application formalities given here is wrong.. please assist and make a correction..
Re: Breaking News!!! Please Be Your Brothers' Keeper By Broadcasting by Zzyco: 1:04am On Sep 19, 2015
olamide1:
Hello, did they think USA is just like Nigeria where you can go to people's house for O wan be, please CBN and Nigeria government do something.
You are reporting to Nigeria, at the same time you are insulting Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Seven-up Bottling Company Recruiting / . / I Nid A Job As An HSE Graduate Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.