Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) (53041 Views)

Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement / Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by Venerable612(m): 6:04am On Sep 19, 2015
I think i will call this.... Double-line spacing!

But seriusly... students who want to cheat may still have their way ooo... I trust them!

in between... please dont mind the pix graphics, guess the student took it in a hurry.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by segzyj(m): 6:08am On Sep 19, 2015
Odua lecture theater I guess

This one na big OYO examination.....it makes one to be proud or otherwise of his / her mark from the exam

What's special about the FTC syndrome on Nairaland pls?

Anyway, I dedicate my FTC to all Chelsea fans home and abroad..... Victory is sure today.... CIAO

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by jazinogold(m): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2015
so no opportunity to copy n paste?

even if u read Good bye to failure for this exam n u no read d cos outline!

my brother you go fail with pride! smiley

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by Libo45: 6:09am On Sep 19, 2015
If u no Jack b4 u enter did kind hall u don't die!! Omo, u go count ceiling tire

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 19, 2015
If this was a calculus exam, I will walk out in 30 mins.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by slap1(m): 6:21am On Sep 19, 2015
I once sat like this in ABSU new exam hall. It's difficult to call one's attention because one has to turn a full 360 degrees before facing you, and there's always the invigilator looking for any unstable head.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by therealdeal10: 6:31am On Sep 19, 2015
It may seem hard buh it's very easy 2 cheat wen arranged lyk dis

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:37am On Sep 19, 2015
Wow, nice sittings ,This is how we sit in France..... I love this kind of sittings whenever i am fully prepared for an exams, no one will distract or disturb u. But whenever I am not prepared especially calculations exams, na to read psalms oooooo, I shall lift up my head to the hills, where shall my help come from?.

Read types of people we missed on Nairaland. www.nairaland.com/2609879/10-types-people-missed-nairaland

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 6:40am On Sep 19, 2015
See hand falling.
Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2015
Venerable612:
I think i will call this.... Double-line spacing!

But seriusly... students who want to cheat may still have their way ooo... I trust them!

in between... please dont mind the pix graphics, guess the student took it in a hurry.
spy and die...

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by ignis: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2015
therealdeal10:
It may seem hard buh it's very easy 2 cheat wen arranged lyk dis
Badooo

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by Ojestas(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2015
Departmental exam, it must be. . i once did an exam like this too, in a bigger hall in Eksu. .Thank God it was a course i understood well. If not, na sorry case o!

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 19, 2015
If this is econometric,I will just submit five minutes later.

Serious wahala for olodo..
Nothing beats preparation for exam.

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2015
Wetin dey pain me pass be say na those yeye 2 unit course wey person no too take seriously na him the exam go kon tight die like this. God go kon catch you, you never too read your book well, you go just dey scratch head like say dandruff full am. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2015
I once wrote exam in like manner
Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by hakeem4(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2015
I remember when they arranged us like this in CU for one mathematics exam I just started eating my biro

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2015
Them get time oo.. shocked
Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by RobinHez(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2015
please...read my signature and show love na...i just started the job cry

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by Raymondville(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2015
This is even more than double line spacing

Do you care to reduce your weight and cut down excess fat from the arm. tummy, and thigh using clean 9.

Call or whatsap Raymond +2348067248278
Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by mascot87(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2015
Fucking liers, this isn't Eksu. This us FUTA

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by money121(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2015
Mtchewwww

Lasu epe campus do pass this one...

Awon boizz still survive...

Infact a to graduate pelu better result sef...

#hailing all my sintin niggass

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by ndaman25: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2015
students will still cheat
Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by oluemmakay(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2015
This is a good way of preventing Exam Malpractices

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2015
Omo you are on your own with your destiny shocked shocked

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by steffans(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2015
What's new?

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by abmendozer(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2015
I bow for dis type of arrangement o undecided
In this type of exam, especially when you haven't prepared well for the exam...since you have nothing to write, different thoughts would just be going through your mind grin your mind would be wandering grin cry

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by Afrok(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Don't read and enter this exam setting, just start calculating your credit load if u'll have space to re-write the course the next session.

Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by Hammefeez: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Na because student No plenty cause am
Re: Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) by damton(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Seriously this is how exams should be conducted. sadly there is a shortfall in infrastructure in our schools, which usually leads to students being crammed into a tight space

See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning / Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School / FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS)