Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

2face At 40: 'I Am Not Big Enough Yet To Retire' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face At 40: 'I Am Not Big Enough Yet To Retire' (354 Views)

Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30 / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face At 40: 'I Am Not Big Enough Yet To Retire' by harbdulrasaq88(m): 6:26am On Sep 19, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OnGRUDzVz-E/VfznEfjUCxI/AAAAAAAB8dg/ihiTaKdzz_c/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]

The world waits for this weekend when the real celebration of Nigerian legend 2face Idibia will fly at Eko Hotel in an epic event tagged ‘2Face Idibia Fortyfied All-Star concert’.

As the Afropop icon gets on the good side of 40 several questions have been asked of him. Considered hugely successful, some people believe he may very well be looking at calling it quits with music and probably go into retirement to squarely face his many investments. But the star wouldn’t have any of it as he says in a new interview that he is not big enough yet to retire. 2face said:

“I won’t say I am successful enough to retire yet. There is still a lot to achieve. We are still getting there we haven’t arrived yet. My plan is to refocus myself. If there is any area I have been slacking, the plan is to step up in that area.

Many things are going to change about me, like the amount of shows that I do and all that. I won’t be able to be doing too much of jumping around, but energy still full body.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/09/2face-at-40-i-am-not-big-enough-yet-to.html

CC LALASTICLALA
Re: 2face At 40: 'I Am Not Big Enough Yet To Retire' by Oppypoppy: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2015
Retire sha?! nobody send hin Power line to produce 7 kids at 40.

(1) (Reply)

WOW! Korede Bello Rocksled Light Shoe (photos) / Watch The Opening Ceremony Of Ini Edo’s Lounge. / Veteran Actress Hilda Dokubo Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.