Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Top Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Celebrates Celebrates Her 35th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Celebrates Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (513 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Celebrates Celebrates Her 35th Birthday by CuteMaryJ: 6:29am On Sep 19, 2015
Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji couldn't hide her joy after she added another year today. Read what she posted on her blog below:

"I can't even begin to explain how happy I feel. I am so grateful! I'm 35 years old today and I have so far been able to do a lot of the things I wanted to do with my life...I've made most of dreams come true. One of the dreams I haven't accomplished yet is being a mum...and a wife of course...lol. Hopefully, that will happen for me soon.

Thanks to my family, friends and all LIB readers for being there for me all these years. Also, happy birthday to every one else born today September 19th. May God continue to keep, guide and protect us. And thank you so so much (in advance) for all the lovely birthday wishes...love and plenty kisses!'

Happy Birthday to her and we wish her long lofe and prosperity...

Source: http://naijatopaz..com/2015/09/top-celebrity-blogger-linda-ikeji.html

Re: Top Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Celebrates Celebrates Her 35th Birthday by Imortal001: 6:30am On Sep 19, 2015
HBD
Re: Top Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Celebrates Celebrates Her 35th Birthday by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2015
I really have a great deal of respect and love for this lady. Infact she's my crush anyday anytime. Her level of simplicity, hardwork, influence, self-control and scandal-free life is minds-blowing
Before u hate her, make sure u have accomplished better dan her in all ramifications. Some say she gossips alot and pokes into pples lives. Of course dats how she makes a living and commands followership. If u don't bring ur life to public sphere, she wouldn't make it news.
Linda is a success and I join all her well-meaning fans to celebrate her as she marks 35. HAPPY BDAY LiNdO!!
Re: Top Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Celebrates Celebrates Her 35th Birthday by angelTI(f): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2015
Happy birthday Linda.

The black gate/door though kiss
Re: Top Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Celebrates Celebrates Her 35th Birthday by Ayomight(m): 6:43am On Sep 19, 2015
Long life and prosperity...
35 ?...

Seun Na

Why is he keeping her waiting?
Re: Top Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Celebrates Celebrates Her 35th Birthday by pretydiva(f): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2015
Most naija celebs were given birth 2 dis month..hbd 2 one of naija finest blogger
Re: Top Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Celebrates Celebrates Her 35th Birthday by ifex370(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2015
hmmm
Re: Top Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Celebrates Celebrates Her 35th Birthday by Afrok(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2015
A birthday picture by Linda without her black gate or something black at the back is A LIE.

Happy birthday to her... 35yrs? Hmmmm..... that PAUSE will soon come and no REMOTE will be able to PLAY it embarassed

(1) (Reply)

MI Mobbed By Fans In Lagos | PHOTOS / How Jeff Won 2015 MTN Project Fame / Veteran Actress Joke Silva Is 54 Today! Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.