Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How You Doin? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How You Doin? (9533 Views)

Seriously I'm I Doin Something Wrong, Jst Paranoid Or Weird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Doin? by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Juz wanna say for those who sent me an email here on nairaland tat I won't response no more due to some ass* who sent me a spam not once, not twice or trice but five times angry angry angry and not only that , I received a notification from Yahoo! that someone tryna use my email and tryna open it & to my surprise the location is Nigeria...
I mean, reaaaaaallly?
So,by all means I will no longer be replying to any email from Nairalanders...sorry...

6 Likes

Re: How You Doin? by AlPeter: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:
Juz wanna say for those who sent me an email here on nairaland tat I won't respond no more due to some ass* who sent me a spam not once, not twice or trice but five times angry angry angry and not only that , I received a notification from Yahoo! that someone tryna use my email and tryna open it & to my surprise the location is Nigeria...
I mean, reaaaaaallly?
So,by all means I will no longer be replying to any email from Nairalanders...sorry...

lol.......... Nw that's annoying who b dat Idiota wey wan make u run comot. D clown chop witch ni.... Sis don't mind some of d clowns we have here in this country they can b really annoying we are trying t dash dem sense since.
Re: How You Doin? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2015
AlPeter:

lol.......... Nw that's annoying who b dat Idiota wey wan make u run comot. D clown chop witch ni.... Sis don't mind some of d clowns we have here in this country they can b really annoying we are trying t dash dem sense since.

It is pretty annoying...juz trust no one.

1 Like

Re: How You Doin? by imagrg(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2015
KashyBaby:

It is pretty annoying...juz trust no one.
Some f--king youths with f--king intentions trying to dent the good impresion she holds about us! Report them to me and I will put them in the cooler! Nonsense! Na me go teach you pidgin my dear. Just reach me on whatsapp: +2348035096342. We go chat for pidgin tire everyday. See my profile. I be teacher for Secondary School for Nigeria. Just say who you be and wetin you want for whatsapp chat for me to know who you be-you hear? Nor let bad boys spoil you oooh.

2 Likes

Re: How You Doin? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2015
wooooaahhh..my brain just got twisted with ur pidgin… tnx tho grin grin grin
imagrg:
Some f--king youths with f--king intentions trying to dent the good impresion she holds about us! Report them to me and I will put them in the cooler! Nonsense! Na me go teach you pidgin my dear. Just reach me on whatsapp: +2348035096342. We go chat for pidgin tire everyday. See my profile. I be teacher for Secondary School for Nigeria. Just say who you be and wetin you want for whatsapp chat for me to know who you be-you hear? Nor let bad boys spoil you oooh.
Re: How You Doin? by Okworigeorge(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2015
imagrg:
yimu dey smell...
For ur mind u don see catch abi, e go do u like film trick when oyibo babe play ludo for ur head

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How You Doin? by Jtmanager(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2015
Wetin de sup

Kashybae Wetin go de dere b say just buy form first b4 I begin ur lectures...
Leave those lobbas them go only teach u black magic .
Re: How You Doin? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2015
Jtmanager:
Wetin de sup

Kashybae Wetin go de dere b say just buy form first b4 I begin ur lectures...
Leave those lobbas them go only teach u black magic .

Lol grin grin grin I dunno what u mean.
Re: How You Doin? by IsiAbuncha(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol funny, just let me know when ure coming down here smiley
Re: How You Doin? by Jtmanager(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

why u con de laugh
Re: How You Doin? by MrTeymee(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
I still don't understand the purpose of this thread

2 Likes

Re: How You Doin? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
MrTeymee:
I still don't understand the purpose of this thread

Only no brains can't understand this thread...
Re: How You Doin? by hfinest1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

Only no brains can't understand this thread...
bae... that's too harsh nau.... but u seriously wanna learn Nigerian pidgin?
Re: How You Doin? by Okworigeorge(m): 1:12am On Oct 06, 2015
KashyBaby:

Jtmanager:

why u con de laugh
....Hope u dun knw y she dey laff nw

1 Like

Re: How You Doin? by johnnyblaze424: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]Iranu
Re: How You Doin? by Solobenny(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
haha laf wan burst my brain!! see as guys dey fight to teach oyibo pidgin
!!
I sure all of una no fit teach any naija babe real English!

Miss kashy thumbs up to you! u don put my country men for rat race!
I no mind join Lol!
On a more serious and straight note! would be happy to be one of your teachers cause by now I know you must have had like 100 lol. Nigerians
are ever ready to tutor a foreigner not to mention a beautiful one like you
So umm. let's start up
email: elechiuba@gmail.com
Facebook: Uba Solomon
Whatsapp: +2347067597034
Instagram: @jocular_solo
See you at the class
Re: How You Doin? by biGPoppaSays(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
kashybaby what's up love your profile write up
Re: How You Doin? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Solobenny:
haha laf wan burst my brain!! see as guys dey fight to teach oyibo pidgin
!!
I sure all of una no fit teach any naija babe real English!

Miss kashy thumbs up to you! u don put my country men for rat race!
I no mind join Lol!
On a more serious and straight note! would be happy to be one of your teachers cause by now I know you must have had like 100 lol. Nigerians
are ever ready to tutor a foreigner not to mention a beautiful one like you
So umm. let's start up
email: elechiuba@gmail.com
Facebook: Uba Solomon
Whatsapp: +2347067597034
Instagram: @jocular_solo
See you at the class

Hahahhahahaha....this makes me laugh now grin...lemme check u on IG... wink
Re: How You Doin? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
biGPoppaSays:
kashybaby what's up love your profile write up

Hey, Im good.how u been?
Re: How You Doin? by biGPoppaSays(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hey, Im good.how u been?
I'm cool... you look really nice,,,, you use whatsapp or bbm?? wanna be friendly with a nice person like you
Re: How You Doin? by ayusco85(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Juz wanna say for those who sent me an email here on nairaland tat I won't respond no more due to some ass* who sent me a spam not once, not twice or trice but five times angry angry angry and not only that , I received a notification from Yahoo! that someone tryna use my email and tryna open it & to my surprise the location is Nigeria...
I mean, reaaaaaallly?

kashybaby............ no mind all these small boys wey dem pidgin no reach to on cigar. as a confirm warri boy wey i be, na pidgin i go take burst ur head grin grin na joke i dey o. but true true u fine, and i feel honoured that u want to learn our dear pidgin which is tailor made for nigeria and for nigerians. i will be glad to be one of ur tutors. at least u go also teach me filipino. i sabi ur fellow country people wey dey act that telemundo wella. them too like cry cry, secret secret, and rice cheesy cheesy cheesy. add me jare for whatsapp make we flenjor for pidgin dey go

Re: How You Doin? by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 08, 2015
ayusco85:

kashybaby............ no mind all these small boys wey dem pidgin no reach to on cigar. as a confirm warri boy wey i be, na pidgin i go take burst ur head grin grin na joke i dey o. but true true u fine, and i feel honoured that u want to learn our dear pidgin which is tailor made for nigeria and for nigerians. i will be glad to be one of ur tutors. at least u go also teach me filipino. i sabi ur fellow country people wey dey act that telemundo wella. them too like cry cry, secret secret, and rice cheesy cheesy cheesy. add me jare for whatsapp make we flenjor for pidgin dey go

Oohh,so watching Filipino telenovela ey? cheesy which I don't..but yes,Asian countries including Philippines loves rice wink
Re: How You Doin? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 08, 2015
ayusco85:

I heard tat there's a lot of Filipinos in Ng... grin
Re: How You Doin? by ayusco85(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oohh,so watching Filipino telenovela ey? cheesy which I don't..but yes,Asian countries including Philippines loves rice wink

so u noh dey watch wuna ogbonge catalina and sebastine telenovela? u sure say u be filipino? talk true b4 amadioha or sango use u do press up o grin grin. but why wuna like rice na? no wonder wuna no dey get body cheesy cheesy
Re: How You Doin? by ayusco85(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

I heard tat there's a lot of Filipinos in Ng... grin

u hear wetin i yarn? hehehehehe grin. u sure say u no be naija babe
Re: How You Doin? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2015
ayusco85:

u hear wetin i yarn? hehehehehe grin. u sure say u no be naija babe

Hahhahahhaa...do I look like Nigerian? But yes I have Nigerian Friends here in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia when I travel around south east Asia..
Re: How You Doin? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2015
ayusco85:

so u noh dey watch wuna ogbonge catalina and sebastine telenovela? u sure say u be filipino? talk true b4 amadioha or sango use u do press up o grin grin. but why wuna like rice na? no wonder wuna no dey get body cheesy cheesy

Damn! My brain juz got twisted grin..don't tell me u dnt eat rice?lol
Re: How You Doin? by Solobenny(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahahhahahaha....this makes me laugh now grin...lemme check u on IG... wink
lol you never start to laugh sef! No worry when we start class u go enjoy am wella!
Translation: Your yet to be thrilled! Pidgin English is a hilarious language to learn!
Looking forward to your follow on IG
Re: How You Doin? by ayusco85(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Damn! My brain juz got twisted grin..don't tell me u dnt eat rice?lol

Lol. I eat swallow o. Akpu, amala, semo, garri, tuwon shinkafa, majorly. I dey chop rice once a week.
Re: How You Doin? by ayusco85(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahhahahhaa...do I look like Nigerian? But yes I have Nigerian Friends here in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia when I travel around south east Asia..

Hahaha. Why u dey reply me for oyimbo grammar. Use pidgin na. Aw u wan take learn d pidgin? Shou? grin
KashyBaby:

Hahaha. Why u dey reply me for oyimbo grammar. Use pidgin na. Aw u wan take learn d pidgin? Shou? Lol
Re: How You Doin? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
ayusco85:

Hahaha. Why u dey reply me for oyimbo grammar. Use pidgin na. Aw u wan take learn d pidgin? Shou? grin

Hahaha. Why u dey reply me for oyimbo grammar. Use pidgin na. Aw u wan take learn d pidgin? Shou? Lol

Omg this is messed up...I don't know how to talk in pidgin grin..but I'll try Lol!
U dey scatter my brain but u Ginger my swagger...hahahahaha
Re: How You Doin? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
ayusco85:

Lol. I eat swallow o. Akpu, amala, semo, garri, tuwon shinkafa, majorly. I dey chop rice once a week.

Those u mentioned may never exist here in Singapore...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) / Awon Werey Is One!!!!! / Asaba Nairalanders Hook Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.