Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nigerian Popular Blogger Lindaikeji Celebrates As She Turns 35yrs Old Today! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Popular Blogger Lindaikeji Celebrates As She Turns 35yrs Old Today! (616 Views)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji / See How Juliet Ibrahim Humiliated Female Fan Who Said She Is More Than 35yrs(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Popular Blogger Lindaikeji Celebrates As She Turns 35yrs Old Today! by Afriface: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2015
ABOUT

Linda Ikeji was born September 19, 1980 . A native of Nkwerre LGA ,Imo State, Nigeria .She was born in to a struggling family, the second of seven children. She grew up in a christain catholic home .
- See more at: http://megastarbirthdays.com/user-profile.php?id=14152#sthash.vtbEiPjb.dpuf

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger Lindaikeji Celebrates As She Turns 35yrs Old Today! by Jadonaldson(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2015
HBD to you Linda but why not pick up any Handsome Man here in Nairaland kos u still a Spencer and u not getting any younger #advice# undecided

1 & Only Jadon
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger Lindaikeji Celebrates As She Turns 35yrs Old Today! by kay29000(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Happy birthday to her. I wish her more success in years to come.
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger Lindaikeji Celebrates As She Turns 35yrs Old Today! by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2015
Happy Birthday Linda
Seuun's .......... grin
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger Lindaikeji Celebrates As She Turns 35yrs Old Today! by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2015
It's like these big big celebs 4 Naija are septembarians. From Basketmouth to Tuface to Linda . Maybe I'll start my New Year next year with an honorable pusee digging too sha. My child must to becum a celeb too abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger Lindaikeji Celebrates As She Turns 35yrs Old Today! by Behira(f): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2015
Happy Birthday to a Pretty Successful Lady, wishin her all d best
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger Lindaikeji Celebrates As She Turns 35yrs Old Today! by Luvdmx(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2015
HBD.
Re: Nigerian Popular Blogger Lindaikeji Celebrates As She Turns 35yrs Old Today! by Afriface: 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Gracias! Great move!!

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Ekeinde Shares This Picture Of Herself Having Hot Meal With Family / CHANGE! Checkout Throwback Photos Of Adekunle Gold (MUST SEE!) / Rob Kardashian Back With The Real Cohost Adrienne?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.