Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

High Demands Of Lexus Rx 300 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / High Demands Of Lexus Rx 300 (543 Views)

2 Units Of Lexus Es350 2013 And 2014 Model Fully Loaded Toks / >>just Arrived 2 Units Of Lexus RX330 2004 & 2006 With Factory Nav Super Clean / *2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Demands Of Lexus Rx 300 by jesussaves22: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2015
Please cars gurus and experts in the house. Is there any special features in this vehicle that makes the demands so high? Or what could be the reason inspite of the age of this particular vehicle people still admire and buys it? I was in tincan two days ago i saw alot of pre ordered of rx300 and stanby owners waiting for clearing. I visited berger to see brothers who are car dealers and i behold people buy alot of this cars even on my way back yesterday a whole lot of them are on high ways going to their owners. Any reasons for the high demand of this vehicle that other vehicles of his age or later age don't have
Re: High Demands Of Lexus Rx 300 by whirlwind7(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2015
You were at the port, you saw the owners of the cars awaiting clearance.
You were at Berger, you met with the car dealers.

Yet, it didn't cross your mind to make this inquiry and get straight answers from those people who could have given you first hand opinion.
...only to come to nairaland to ask. sad

3 Likes

Re: High Demands Of Lexus Rx 300 by ojmaroni247(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Cut de dude sum slack,firstly RX300 Is cheaper dan highlander,and gives u all the features in a highlander,it has de lowest V6 engine I have seen wit jst a 3.0liter its very economical on fuel. I remember driving 1 to abuja from PH,and it cost me abt 8k on fuel to get to abuja. Its simply a nice way to have a jeep for the economical class,its very rugged on de road and durable.
Re: High Demands Of Lexus Rx 300 by NemzySeries(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2015
ojmaroni247:
Cut de dude sum slack,firstly RX300 Is cheaper dan highlander,and gives u all the features in a highlander,it has de lowest V6 engine I have seen wit jst a 3.0liter its very economical on fuel. I remember driving 1 to abuja from PH,and it cost me abt 8k on fuel to get to abuja. Its simply a nice way to have a jeep for the economical class,its very rugged on de road and durable.
...Nice 1 but were u driving wit A/C & aw recent wuz ur journey frm ph to abj

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2008 Toyota Corolla. / Sparkling Registered 2010 Infiniti FX35 - Rev Camera + DVD Player (super Clean) / Price Review 2001 Toks BMW 3 Series Available For 1.250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.