Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO (5054 Views)

Man Slaps A Dead Man In His Coffin (Video) / Banker Arrested Over Dead Man ’s N23m Account Fraud (photo) / Estate Manager Converts Dead Man’s N33.7m And Various Properties To His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by kayworld22: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2015
Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO

Brighton Zanthe, 34, was being laid to rest inside a coffin last Monday after he apparently died at his home following a long illness.

The transport worker’s grieving family covered his body with blankets and made arrangements to transfer him to a local mortuary, according to a report in the Herald newspaper.

But the next day Mr Zanthe’s friends and relatives scattered in disbelief when he started moving as they filed past to say their emotional goodbyes.The dead man’s boss Lot Gaka told THE MINGLE of the moment he realised his employee was still alive.
He said: ‘I was the first to notice Zanthe’s moving legs as I was in the queue to view his body.

This shocked me and the people arround...

‘At first I could not believe my eyes but later realised that there was indeed some movements on the body as other mourners retreated in disbelief.

SOURCE: http://xclusiveafrica.com/?p=4778

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by menix(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2015
Nah dis wan dey make the cripple run pass the whole bodied villagers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by mofayodeyahoo: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2015
Give dem gap like flight compare to motor wallahi
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by DrLee(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2015
na this kain time you go sabi say you fit run pass Usain Bolt

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by madgoat(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2015
Walking Dead grin
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by TOMTOM15(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Fresh grin grin grin angry
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by hecha38(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
If u wise u go know say na acting.....see people wen dey look for background...only one man dey run...another one stand near am dey look

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by gobizzy101: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Dead Man Walking (DMW)

200 metres senior boys grin
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by Aromas: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
DrLee:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by jamace(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
DrLee:
grin grin
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by Tmex(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
whoever pronounce him dead is his number one enemy, a little more delay he would Ve bn sorting it out beneath.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by brize(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Tell me the continent it happened and i will tell you how foolish they are over there.......BLACKS
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by braveheart008(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Acting....
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by nikkiking(m): 1:24am On Dec 10, 2015
grin Nollywood in the making.

Title......Walking dead pt1.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2015
Hahahaha black men everywhere shocked
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by highmood(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2015
There is a twist. He is was covered to be taken to a mortuary or he was about to be laid to rest? The picture indicates that he was about to be laid to rest and if that is the case, was he not in the morgue before been brought out? He may have woken up, but the story that led to his woken up is kinda twisted.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by strenghtt: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
hecha38:
If u wise u go know say na acting.....see people wen dey look for background...only one man dey run...another one stand near am dey look

Am forced to ask if u are an Atheist because I can read your mind in misguiding people in believing that there is no GOD. That it couldn't had been GOD's power that had brought him back to life GOD's greatness can't be stopped brother. cool
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by tafabaloo(m): 1:40am On Feb 20, 2017
Mokuti!

E no easy now.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2020
His time has not reach to die...I don't know why we all fear ghost even if it's our blood relation raised up from the death...we turn to flash

Why?
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO by ManTiger(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Inside Gutter They Scatter His Brain - PHOTOS Aye Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS / Kidnapped Ondo Monarch, Oba Joel Daodu, Released By His Abductors / Cultist Use Anger To Kill Aboki Ram Cuz Nobody To Kill In Sagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.