Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) (4753 Views)

For The Beardgang - Let's Talk About Beard Oil And ACNE / An Old #Beardgang Man Trending On Social Media For Being "Sexy" / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2015
I am a bearded man. And I feel it enhances ones masculinity.

Although some men aren't comfy with it, that's prolly because you aren't grooming it... I have a full blown,one myself and I cherish it. I don't let my barber travel near the area.

Here are some pictures of what yours can,look like... Give it a trial, after all ladies love it as well.

Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2015
Pics

Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2015
More

Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2015
And some memes...

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2015
More memes

Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Some more memes

Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by chudidonas(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2015
Earl Ragnar Lothbrok
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2015
Seriously how do u guys have a successful kiss undecided
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Eyekandi:
Seriously how do u guys have a successful kiss undecided

Kissing happens naturally... You don't rehearse.

There is more to kissing than the physical contacts. And besides, if you think the stubbles/hair will interfere, u r wrong...
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2015
I have seen only a few who rock beards. Some guys look unkempt. I prefer well groomed and moderate beard to bushy ones, anytime.

2 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2015
divAnnie:
I have seen only a few who rock beards. Some guys look unkempt. I prefer well groomed and moderate beard to bushy ones, anytime.

Eggzakly!!!

grin
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2015
shrek4:

Kissing happens naturally... You don't rehearse.

There is more to kissing than the physical contacts. And besides, if you think the stubbles/hair will interfere, u r wrong...

Ur last paragraph is what I don't get. How does it not interfere
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Eyekandi:

Ur last paragraph is what I don't get. How does it not interfere

How do you kiss? You kiss the lips, right?

There are no in-grown on the lips... Just the way u kiss someone with moustache, there wont be an interference at all.

And when they kiss ur neck... The hair/stubbles tickles ur skin although it seems rough.
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2015
shrek4:

How do you kiss? You kiss the lips, right?

There are no in-grown on the lips... Just the way u kiss someone with moustache, there wont be an interference at all.

And when they kiss ur neck... The hair/stubbles tickles ur skin although it seems rough.

Okay, I'm not just a fan, it just looks and feels like a whole lot going on. thanks for the info tho!
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Eyekandi:

Okay, I'm not just a fan, it just looks and feels like a whole lot going on. thanks for the info tho!

Yea, some people aren't comfortable,with it...

Its quite understandable.... But I thinks because you have not spent time with someone that has a very well groomed and cultured beard.

For real ooo
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2015
shrek4:

Yea, some people aren't comfortable,with it...

Its quite understandable.... But I thinks because you have nit spent time with someone that has a very cell groomed and cultured beard.

For real ooo

cheesy well...
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2015
Why does heavy beards feels like synthetic hair...Ewwww..
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2015
goldenruby:
Why does heavy beards feels like synthetic hair...Ewwww..

Looooool..... Where r u from?

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
I like guys with beard, d neat n groomed guys, I stare @ dem oh wishing I can touch it.
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
ivyicey:
I like guys with beard, d neat n groomed guys, I stare @ dem oh wishing I can touch it.

Comman touch mine...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
shrek4:

Comman touch mine...
Okay, bring it let me touch ooohhhh.
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
ivyicey:

Okay, bring it let me touch ooohhhh.

Oh plz.... Am not so cheap.
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
ivyicey:
u are an epitome of beauty!
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
markkaycee:

She knows... I tell her erry'day!
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by shrek4(m): 6:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Mine.... Trimmed and groomed

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by hopyroll(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2016
shrek4:
I am a bearded man. And I feel it enhances ones masculinity.

Although some men aren't comfy with it, that's prolly because you aren't grooming it... I have a full blown,one myself and I cherish it. I don't let my barber travel near the area.

Here are some pictures of what yours can,look like... Give it a trial, after all ladies love it as well.

I really wanna grow beard but unfortunately, am not hearing though I have little
I just wish there is something to apply to grow them beautifully
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
markkaycee:
Thanks
Re: For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) by byvan03: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Horrible looking thing undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Hair Styles / Future Clothes - Fashion Meets Technology / Back In Time! African Threading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.