Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Window 8 Activation Issue. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Window 8 Activation Issue. (985 Views)

Why Can't I Side Load Window 8.1 With Ubuntu 15.10 / Window 8, Intel, Corei3 / Anyone Has Product Activation Key For Office 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Window 8 Activation Issue. by austinj77(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2015
Got a new lenovo laptop B-50 30, the system properties is showing the windows is activated. But whenever i put on the laptop it asks me to activate windows. The personalization settings for lock screen, start-up screen and account picture are locked, meaning that the windows isn't activated and the activation option select isn't showing on the PC settings. So please what do i do?
Re: Window 8 Activation Issue. by Lexusgs430: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2015
Try using an activator or reinstall OS, and activate!!!
Re: Window 8 Activation Issue. by Markachi666(m): 2:46am On Sep 20, 2015
The Oga above me has said it all. Activate it (where possible) or reload windows
Re: Window 8 Activation Issue. by Olarewajub: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2015
austinj77:
Got a new lenovo laptop B-50 30, the system properties is showing the windows is activated. But whenever i put on the laptop it asks me to activate windows. The personalization settings for lock screen, start-up screen and account picture are locked, meaning that the windows isn't activated and the activation option select isn't showing on the PC settings. So please what do i do?
The procedure on how to activate your windows is stated in your PC setting. You need internet connectivity to enable your windows. Have you successfully been able to use Wi-Fi hotspot on your PC?
Re: Window 8 Activation Issue. by austinj77(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Olarewajub:
The procedure on how to activate your windows is stated in your PC setting. You need internet connectivity to enable your windows. Have you successfully been able to use Wi-Fi hotspot on your PC?
Ya i have. But no option for activate windows is showing. Its almost like the computer recognizes that the windows is activated. Just dont know why the activate windows prompt keeps coming up.
Re: Window 8 Activation Issue. by Markachi666(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2015
austinj77:

Ya i have. But no option for activate windows is showing. Its almost like the computer recognizes that the windows is activated. Just dont know why the activate windows prompt keeps coming up.
Seems your OS is missing a file and you may likely reinstall windows.
Re: Window 8 Activation Issue. by Olarewajub: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2015
austinj77:

Was the connection limited or unlimited?
Re: Window 8 Activation Issue. by austinj77(m): 1:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Olarewajub:
Was the connection limited or unlimited?
Unlimited. What about if i try an advanced start-up?? Like if i restart my pc or carry out system recovery, could that help?
Re: Window 8 Activation Issue. by Olarewajub: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2015
austinj77:

Unlimited. What about if i try an advanced start-up?? Like if i restart my pc or carry out system recovery, could that help?
Hey have you been able to activate your windows? Mine got automatically activated when i connected to the internet. The issue now is the Microsoft office activation.
Re: Window 8 Activation Issue. by Lexusgs430: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Olarewajub:
Hey have you been able to activate your windows? Mine got automatically activated when i connected to the internet. The issue now is the Microsoft office activation.

Use kmspico to activate office. Which office version?
Re: Window 8 Activation Issue. by Olarewajub: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Use kmspico to activate office. Which office version?
2013. Kmspico seems not to work, Maybe because my anti virus is enabled. After unzipping and installation the file appears fold like.
Re: Window 8 Activation Issue. by Lexusgs430: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Olarewajub:
2013. Kmspico seems not to work, Maybe because my anti virus is enabled. After unzipping and installation the file appears fold like.

You need to temporary disable antivirus.

Office Toolkit 2.4.5, also activates and updates office packages
Re: Window 8 Activation Issue. by Kunleforreal(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
JUST RELOAD YOUR LAPTOP OS AND ACTIVATE IT!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Lenovo Mini Laptop Urgently. / 5 Things That Was Omitted In Windows 10 / Airtel Smart Trybe, No More #50 For 1.5gb Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.